The Hen House

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nevermind I figured it out lol Im a dumbass :)

Here is me getting my tat
And the other is the man and I touring Cuba.
I dont have a finished pic on this computer I'll post the actual tatty later :)

Attachments

• FacebookHomescreenImage1.jpg
    FacebookHomescreenImage1.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 163
  • FacebookHomescreenImage.jpg
    FacebookHomescreenImage.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 163

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Well, Hen's it is Friday. Let the weekend begin for yinz. I get to work all weekend. So drink some up for me.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SUPER bored today!! 15more min then its grab a can of gas and header home...no I'm not gonna go huff gas...I prefer model glue ;) hahahaha. K sorry like I said I'm bored!! Anyways have a great weekend hens hope some of u are out enjoying the last little bit of winter cause spring and lovely mud is around the corner :D. Then its mud slingin time oh yea....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

BirdieO

Reaction score
Seriously!!! It seemed like such a good idea to stay out of the mountains this weekend...besides having a deathly ill hubby..but it is KILLING me!! So bored...so many chores that could be done but I can't drag my butt out of my comfy bed to do anything...brutal:mad: Oh well...guess it just means I'll have that much extra pent up energy for LR next weekend...woot woot!!!

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Well Mudd kitty the mud season has not stopped here. 2 weeks ago had my truck stuck in some mud. Sucks my quad is still broke. But can't wait for warm weather. Some mud and some fun.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate FORTINET!! Crazy work router that blocks pretty much everything....except snowandmud :) lol. But it is blocking me from watching ur vid Tam I will check them out later cause I'm sure it's pure awesomeness!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
I love that clip. I know that feeling all too clearly. I feel so good knowing that I almost had it BUT........if I would have done this or that I would have made it out of there. Maybe one day my husband wont be telling me that and it will be YOU DID IT instead. Almost there.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY HONEYS! I'm BAAAACK. Appears I woke up from hibernation a little early though theres still EFFING SNOW ON THE GROUND! Thats okay.. it will melt soon, RIGHT!? I swear my bike has been sending me these telepathic messages of GET ME THE HE!! OUT OF THIS GARAGE ALREADY DAMNIT!

Hope ya'll had a wonderful winter of sledding, I got out snowboarding a bit this year but not nearly as much as last. I was very happy with our mild winter though. My new puppy, Thumper, kept me on my toes throughout the winter, he's such a crazy bundle of joy though I love him to death. Hes slowly destroying my new house and yard, but thats okay, still love him.. he's a very smart and pretty well behaved dog so all is good :) puppies will be puppies..

I also kept busy throughout the winter with my Moksha Yoga, helping me to get into shape for dirty bike season..

I also bought a new truck,and a new trailer so that we can get out campin and rippin as much as possible this season, I was very sad to see my pretty little Tacoma go bye-bye but I knew it was for the better.. needed a truck with more guts and glory.. the Titan is an absolute piggy so I've had to allocate more into the fuel budget.. :( but its a beautiful truck and pretty happy with it so far, we decided to buy an Optima for our run-around and road trip car to help cushion the blow of the mighty Titan's thirst for fuel. lol

Anyways, I've missed ya'll and can't wait to see you some or all of you again this summer season! CHEERS :)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HEY HONEYS! I'm BAAAACK. Appears I woke up from hibernation a little early though theres still EFFING SNOW ON THE GROUND! Thats okay.. it will melt soon, RIGHT!? I swear my bike has been sending me these telepathic messages of GET ME THE HE!! OUT OF THIS GARAGE ALREADY DAMNIT!

Hope ya'll had a wonderful winter of sledding, I got out snowboarding a bit this year but not nearly as much as last. I was very happy with our mild winter though. My new puppy, Thumper, kept me on my toes throughout the winter, he's such a crazy bundle of joy though I love him to death. Hes slowly destroying my new house and yard, but thats okay, still love him.. he's a very smart and pretty well behaved dog so all is good :) puppies will be puppies..

I also kept busy throughout the winter with my Moksha Yoga, helping me to get into shape for dirty bike season..

I also bought a new truck,and a new trailer so that we can get out campin and rippin as much as possible this season, I was very sad to see my pretty little Tacoma go bye-bye but I knew it was for the better.. needed a truck with more guts and glory.. the Titan is an absolute piggy so I've had to allocate more into the fuel budget.. :( but its a beautiful truck and pretty happy with it so far, we decided to buy an Optima for our run-around and road trip car to help cushion the blow of the mighty Titan's thirst for fuel. lol

Anyways, I've missed ya'll and can't wait to see you some or all of you again this summer season! CHEERS :)

Pics of truck and trailer?????

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics of truck and trailer?????

I'll get a picture of the rig together once we make it up to Nordegg to pick up the trailer, its currently sitting at my Dad's place and last time I was up it was still buried under snow - but ive included a pic of the exact same trailer model/year. My Dad had bought this trailer brand new in 2009, hauled it twice, slept in it a handful of times while he was building a garage on another property he owns, so all in all I think it might have 1000km on it total? Maybe less. Nothing has been used in it other than furnace, lights and fridge. Shower, stove, sink, etc hasn't been touched yet so its basically still in brand new condition, and he gave it to us dirt cheap so we really couldn't pass it up. Had to go and buy a bigger truck to tow it, but them are the breaks I suppose.

I had posted pics of the Titan a while back I think, but here she is, and our other new little toy, the Optima. Has yet to get some rims and a few other little custom goodies.

Attachments

• Titan08.JPG
    Titan08.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 115
  • vp2095633_1.jpg
    vp2095633_1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 138
  • optima.JPG
    optima.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 113

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty sweet LD!! Love the Titan's as well:cool:. And that car is actually pretty sweet I saw the post while on my BB and I couldn't see your pics but wow that's pretty pimp, needs a set of rims and then ur "big pimpin" lol :)

Top Bottom