The great not taking up unnecessary space on the first page thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thread does not take up space and will not be annoying people by existing on the first page on an otherwise great ATV/sled forum

also it will not provoke hatred among forum members by doing harmful things such as having "just for fun" competitions to see who gets most rep or most "K" posts.

but most important of all will not allow people to talk about the following:

House building
Kids
Riding
Family
Sled projects
Work

or any form of small talk that will in anyway connect people from all over the world in a friendly manner.

also, no one in this thread are allowed to call eachother "friend" "buddy" "pal" "bro" "brother from another mother" "Ho" "biotch" "BEEOTCH!" or "baltic"

last but not least:

POST FOR REP!!! :d:d:d

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great, more rules :rolleyes:
good one swede:beer::beer:
rep to you :d:d

i'm gonna have to moderate that post, it's way to postive, people might be offended

waaay to liberal for some people here... :d

W

woodies

this thread does not take up space and will not be annoying people by existing on the first page on an otherwise great ATV/sled forum

also it will not provoke hatred among forum members by doing harmful things such as having "just for fun" competitions to see who gets most rep or most "K" posts.

but most important of all will not allow people to talk about the following:

House building
Kids
Riding
Family
Sled projects
Work

or any form of small talk that will in anyway connect people from all over the world in a friendly manner.

also, no one in this thread are allowed to call eachother "friend" "buddy" "pal" "bro" "brother from another mother" "Ho" "biotch" "BEEOTCH!" or "baltic"

last but not least:

POST FOR REP!!! :d:d:d
damn your rules are confussing, all i got was REP for you!:d

S

Sender

what a herd of retards...... just like when the max thread was on snowest.

W

woodies

Sure plus a gift of flowers! How's it going? Oh wait i can't do that sorry, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom