The "Dress" Incident!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup I hear ya!You will never hear me complain about being razzed about being stuck again! I think you and Summitric should plan something so you can pass the dress on to another,The quicker you do the quicker summitric will let it go! (Mayby Not) LOL! Oh Ya!,I think that pic just may make the cover ! LOL!
catmando!:rollinglaugh: :rolling: :rollinglaugh: :rolling:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Actually catmando, I was thinking of finding a "really" good reason to put on a skirt again...maybe I should organize a charity ride in the Mountains where everyone wears a dress. The obvious charity to me would be Breast Cancer.
Bet we would get some real good media coverage if 30 - 50 guys showed up at McBride cabin wearing skirts.
Any Thoughts?

Yup I hear ya!You will never hear me complain about being razzed about being stuck again! I think you and Summitric should plan something so you can pass the dress on to another,The quicker you do the quicker summitric will let it go! (Mayby Not) LOL! Oh Ya!,I think that pic just may make the cover ! LOL!
catmando!:rollinglaugh: :rolling: :rollinglaugh: :rolling:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'd be in

I have a nice little number picked out, with chamomile flagging and piping on a lovely little frock.....................:D :D

but seriously, I would be in!!! pick a date skirtbunny!!!:eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats a heck of an idea Curtis, that might even bring some positive media back towards the sport. I'd be in if I had a machine, but due to going back to school, I'll be out for a couple years.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually catmando, I was thinking of finding a "really" good reason to put on a skirt again...maybe I should organize a charity ride in the Mountains where everyone wears a dress. The obvious charity to me would be Breast Cancer.
Bet we would get some real good media coverage if 30 - 50 guys showed up at McBride cabin wearing skirts.
Any Thoughts?

I think that it is a good idea (a valid reason to head to the hills one more time). All we need is someone who is good at organizing these types of things. With all the smart people around here, a quick brainstorming session would yeild some great ideas. It would be nice to have the support of some local accomodation establishments (in McBride or Valemount I'm assuming this type of event would happen) to help support our group who is supporting another cause.

My:twocents:

Tekim

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a great idea SBR.:thumbsup2: If it was to happen; and I am on days off.....I'll be there in my Sunday best.:girlpower:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The Dress Incident for Breast Cancer

Well if I can get a group of guys and gals willing to put on skirts for a charity then we will make this happen. The question is, should we do it in the Mountains or should it be a local Edmonton area event?
Their are pros and cons for both. Please post your thoughts to help me make a decision.

Thanks Everyone.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm all in on the charity ride but in a dress...........I think you guys are spending way to much time in the backcountry.I think sledbunny earned it,I think he should wear it LOL! I think the turnout would be a little better if you didnt have to wear a dress,the tree huggers may use it against us.LOL!
catmando!:doh:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well if I can get a group of guys and gals willing to put on skirts for a charity then we will make this happen. The question is, should we do it in the Mountains or should it be a local Edmonton area event?
Their are pros and cons for both. Please post your thoughts to help me make a decision.

Thanks Everyone.

You guys should just try to organize a ride in general,If we have a good turnout,which I'm sure you will,move on to a charity event.It would give everyone a chance to meet and talk about it and likely get a better feel if there is enough interest.Organizing an event like this requires a fair bit of commitment and time.I vote Mountains all the way.
catmando!:clap2: :Snowmobile1: :clap2:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando, don't be such a chicken, here is proof that it works.
This is a link to the Hash House Harriers in Edmonton that do a charity run each year. Most of these people with Dresses are "Guys" who want to support the charity.
I strapping young lad like you probably looks good in Red....and your wife would be welcome to join us as well.
It's about charity and the skirt would only be for a short period of time (photos and p.r.).

Smiley

Reaction score
Oh come on you guys, suck it up.... A skirt is no big deal, its not like they are asking you to parade around in your underwear ( for those of you with lots to hide) Over ski pants of course
With a skirt you can show as much or as little ski pants leg as you want.....:innocent:

With the ride being for a good cause I think that we can all have lots of fun with it.....

But with that being said, there are a few skirts for a few people ( Gerald, Curtis, Ron, Glen, Pat, Craig, Rick... and a few others that I would like to pick out!!!!

As you can tell I think that it is a great idea, so let me know if I can help:p :winkmsn:

Smiley

Reaction score
HEY SMILEY.... I THINK YOU MEAN "SKIRT" NOT SHIRT:confused: ..... I PERSONALLY THINK YOU WOULD LOOK MUCH BETTER WITH OUT A SHIRT(THAN CURTIS) TOO, BUT THEN, THAT'S JUST ME ---- AND GERALD, AND GLEN, AND CURTIS, AND CRAIG, AND RON, AND WARREN, AND AND AND AND ..... ETC.(OOPS, EXCEPT THE BIG GUY -- LOST). :D :D

I dont even know what to say to this one...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Smiley, we are not showing much for legs as we would be on our sleds. All anyone is going ot see is your Snowmobile Pants....and maybe shredders added butt floss (for those interested).
If we can make this fly it would be interesting.

Oh come on you guys, suck it up.... A skirt is no big deal, its not like they are asking you to parade around in your underwear ( for those of you with lots to hide)
With a skirt you can show as much or as little leg as you want.....:innocent:

With the ride being for a good cause I think that we can all have lots of fun with it.....

But with that being said, there are a few skirts for a few people ( Gerald, Curtis, Ron, Glen, Pat, Craig, Rick... and a few others that I would like to pick out!!!!

As you can tell I think that it is a great idea, so let me know if I can help:p :winkmsn:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it is a mountain ride I can add a group of about 10-20 boys with sleds who would love to have a legit reason for leaving the house! PM if you guys need some help. The knee will be healed for the end of March and there is great riding out here then! Short tracks and Mountain Boys would enjoy the day!:crutch:

GRD

Reaction score
Brokeback Mountain

Let me guess... You guys do a lot of fishing trips in the summer!

Top Bottom