The "Dress" Incident!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ok, today is the day....
On our trip to Golden on 28/07 I brought along a dress for the rider who was the least "Hard Core" rider for the weekend. A few guys took exception to the idea, but what the heck, it's all in fun now isn't it.
Anyway....the last day I was tackled by a few of the guys, guess they thought I wasn't riding hard enough (and I wasn't) and they put the dress on me. Being the good sport that I am about his type of thing I'm posting the photos that were taken that afternoon.
I have two statements I would like to make:

1. After ridning with Nadine, being called a "Girl" is no longer an insult
Check her out:

2. I know I look darn hot in the skirt, I'm a guy, its a joke and I wished my fellow sledders from the trip would quite hitting on me...that's a bit weird boys!!!

Her is the link, there are 3 photos -->

All in good fun

:D :D :D

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does your husband know you're out?

NICE!!!:hi: Let us all know when and where you will be riding again. Some of the singles in the group may want to be there and check things out!!

Tekim:D

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You look pretty hot...Me and a few of the boy were thinking on having a guys night:drink4: .Was wondering if you avalible for a show or two.I assume that you dance with them fancy legs of yours.I promise we'll tip well.:cheering:

BigDog67

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
This is not going to go away anytime soon is it now...
Thanks, I will check my schedule....NOT....

Cheers

You look pretty hot...Me and a few of the boy were thinking on having a guys night:drink4: .Was wondering if you avalible for a show or two.I assume that you dance with them fancy legs of yours.I promise we'll tip well.:cheering:

BigDog67

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:news: Boy George stars in the new extreme mountian riding video; Dragnecks 22-Pokin' the Chutes.:ha_ha: :rolling:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All of a sudden being stuck dont seem so bad!LOL!
Nice pics Curtis!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Now flatlandguy don't be get'n me started, I grew up in Sask and I know the truth about all ya good old boys...the picture is just for fun'n, I'm not up for marry'n.
Thanks for the comments.

Cheers
You boys been too far back in the mountains for too long:nono:
I wish I could have been there:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Jackrabbit

Hey Shredder, that's pretty funny, maybe I'll start my own cult type videos with guys wearing skirts...naw..thats just sick. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers

THAT IS FUNNY, SHREDDER:ha_ha: ..... JUST IMAGINE THE BIG BUNNY RAMPING HIS SLED WITH THAT SKIRT ON, OR BLASTING UP A CHUTE:Snowmobile1: ........... HHMMMMM, MAYBE NOT:lol2: . WHAT WAS I THINKIN'?? I HAD TO GIVE MY HEAD A SHAKE:404: . THERE I FEEL BETTER....... BUT DO YOU GUYS HEAR THOSE VOICES TOO:wtf1: ???

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now flatlandguy don't be get'n me strarted, I grew up in Sask and I know the truth about all ya good old boys...

I've got 26 years worth of SK experience to back "da bunny" up on that one. Guys didn't wear dresses in my part of SK.....but we should watch what we say about SBR's dress....it still looks pretty good; it's been alot of years since he wore it to his high school grad.:rolling: :lol2:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Who Wears The Shirt

Curtis;
I think that you look better in the skirt then me!!!:clap2:

HEY SMILEY.... I THINK YOU MEAN "SKIRT" NOT SHIRT:confused: ..... I PERSONALLY THINK YOU WOULD LOOK MUCH BETTER WITH OUT A SHIRT(THAN CURTIS) TOO, BUT THEN, THAT'S JUST ME ---- AND GERALD, AND GLEN, AND CURTIS, AND CRAIG, AND RON, AND WARREN, AND AND AND AND ..... ETC.(OOPS, EXCEPT THE BIG GUY -- LOST). :D :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey catmando, now wouldn't that have been your dream photo, me stuck using the bunjie and wearing a skirt....

Cheers

Honestly Curtis I think I'm going to puke! LOL!Ha! Ha! The answer is no,not even I'm that warped LOL!Here goes the Heebee Geebee's again!
catmando!:trustme:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Shredder

Shredder, the real question out there is "why do you find me so attractive in it" I'll have to give Gary a call in Flin Flon and find out what the story is.
Hey, it's all god fun and Damd I look good in that skirt. Not many fat guy can get away with that.

Cheers.
I've got 26 years worth of SK experience to back "da bunny" up on that one. Guys didn't wear dresses in my part of SK.....but we should watch what we say about SBR's dress....it still looks pretty good; it's been alot of years since he wore it to his high school grad.:rolling: :lol2:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
catmando

Catmando, you think your going to hurl, I have to live this thing down and that's going to happen, you've met summitric...nufsaid.

Cheers
Honestly Curtis I think I'm going to puke! LOL!Ha! Ha! The answer is no,not even I'm that warped LOL!Here goes the Heebee Geebee's again!
catmando!:trustme:

Top Bottom