the difference between usa and canada dealers prices

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
UPS is a Killer!

UPS Is A killer... Sleds are too expensive... Parts are too expensive.....

AAron. How can we possibly change this planet to more suit your needs. Please let me know so I can get on it. lol. Sell a sled for cost.... With a lifetime warranty and free parts and free shipping... and all your shipping and mailing is free... Exempt from gst.....Free housing....free phone bill....

Ill send out an email.... excuse me world? Everyone else is going to have to work overtime becuase aaron thinks stuff is too expensive but he still wants to have lots of money................... Nobody else can have money but aaron. Aaron needs full wages but everyone else aaron he deals with must give him cost and make half wages. That is all.....
-T team.

LOL :beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

AAron. How can we possibly change this planet to more suit your needs. Please let me know so I can get on it. lol. Sell a sled for cost.... With a lifetime warranty and free parts and free shipping... and all your shipping and mailing is free... Exempt from gst.....Free housing....free phone bill....

Ill send out an email.... excuse me world? Everyone else is going to have to work overtime becuase aaron thinks stuff is too expensive but he still wants to have lots of money................... Nobody else can have money but aaron. Aaron needs full wages but everyone else aaron he deals with must give him cost and make half wages. That is all.....
-T team.

you can do that? awesome

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DRD is right guys,, this comes up every six months,, it costs more to do business in Canada ie higher taxes, higher wages, higher rent, higher realstate prices, huge country to ship products asdds up etc etc

(the guy at Old navy in the USA is getting paid $6-$7 per hour with no health care, that kid in vancouver $11 or $12 garunteed with free health care) are the jeans still more?
maybe china is ripping us off because in china those jeans are 5 bucks lol

p.s. old navy sucks:p,,,

pps no one is stoping you guys from going to the usa so whats the problem?

I beg to differ that no is stopping you from going to the states! Tried to buy software from Microsoft.com and was told they could not sell to me but I had to go through Microsoft.ca at 151.00 more. Bombardier will not sell to canadians in the states as per directive from Bombardier. The list is endless.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I beg to differ that no is stopping you from going to the states! Tried to buy software from Microsoft.com and was told they could not sell to me but I had to go through Microsoft.ca at 151.00 more. Bombardier will not sell to canadians in the states as per directive from Bombardier. The list is endless.

That........ Is going to stirr up some comments for sure lol. I wish that were true my friend

eoo

Reaction score
i emailed polaris a few weeks back and asked how they justify selling their pruducts to canada at a higher price when our dollar is higher than theirs. they said they do not discriminate against canada but sell their produts competativly with the other oem's. of course the email they sent me was one i could not responde to. still think its bull sh!t.

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only repeat was I was told when I was down in Duluth Minnesota just over a year ago and that came from the dealer. Went to the Harley shop and he said the same with them. Had to be used, could not sell a new one to Canadians.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I only repeat was I was told when I was down in Duluth Minnesota just over a year ago and that came from the dealer. Went to the Harley shop and he said the same with them. Had to be used, could not sell a new one to Canadians.

That’s giving me a headache trying to read that.. I think you have a extra "was" or three in there haha. If that were only the case. Hundreds of people do it every year dude. There is ways around everything.. Addresses... Friends.. Plus the US doesn’t really care where their machines go to. Canada did it to them a while ago and they were all border jumping to buy stuff... I would suspect they really don’t mind what’s happening right now.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s giving me a headache trying to read that.. I think you have a extra "was" or three in there haha. If that were only the case. Hundreds of people do it every year dude. There is ways around everything.. Addresses... Friends.. Plus the US doesn’t really care where their machines go to. Canada did it to them a while ago and they were all border jumping to buy stuff... I would suspect they really don’t mind what’s happening right now.

exactly some dealers get caught or dont want the chrage backs wich can be huge money so they dont play,, others use the grey area to get around it,, for example when we were exporting vehicles ten years ago we would sell and register vehciles to staff members to get aropund it or lease them out for 6 months then sell to the usa the legit way,,, some exporters would pay you $500 to go buy it cash lol, then we had lists of banned companies that we couldnt retail to,, some guys would be like ohhh please leave the plastic on bahaha ok no problem;) its all a game play as you like:d

but most manufacturer's have strict rules regarding this and they doe not allow the cross selling....

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

-T team.

LMFAO! Ill buy a sled from a guy i know who is a Big Deal, if you can make this happen.

I have no problem supporting the local economy. And i actually looking into the BRP cost in the states compared to canada, and my conclusion is its not worth it to buy BRP from the states youll save maybe 1000 bucks but have no warrenty!

However when you look at the Kawi's FAWK that ill save the 4500, and take no warrenty because in reality i only had no warrenty(6 months) to begin with.

As for buying local I spend more than enough, that i should get decent prices on new machines. If I cant get close to the same price as i can get the machine 3 hours away, from a dealer that i have spent $50000 at in the matter less than 2 years then i will drive the extra 6 hours to get it for $1000 cheaper

As for the Prices at another said Dealership in Edmonton, A guy i know had good prices But it didnt work out all 3 of us already had Airbags!

We are talking about Kawi's anyways.

I might need a new sled in the next 2 years, so hopefully this Guy whos a So called Big Deal will have just as good of prices as he Had this spring!

Plus i buy all my parts local, However this New Etec has been awesome havent needed anything but Oil!

Does Martin South have Klim Gear?

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA dude..Look what it says
<------------------------------------------ Big deal
kick ass dude. is there some sort of form or application to get on your "friends" list? In my mind, I envision some kind of drunken "So You Think You Can Dance" sort of audition or competition. I want in....:beer:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
kick ass dude. is there some sort of form or application to get on your "friends" list? In my mind, I envision some kind of drunken "So You Think You Can Dance" sort of audition or competition. I want in....:beer:

Baha. My friends list is kind of like twitter... You can follow me.. and look at what I do. But I dont really care at all about what you do. Are you going to MM4? might be a repeat of the last time I saw you at maxwells.. falling in the door and what not. haha

Top Bottom