The Deep Power beathing

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from living in revy had to get more fresh air in the motor and anyone ridin revy knows you need all the help you can when it's Deeeeeep.its tuff and takes a beating one vintake is risen 2" so it wouldn't collect snow and there both double wraped in 3m silicon sprayed spandex so there's a gap in the middle of thoughs intakes even if there pluged it will still draw air
cost of build $20.gives A guy an Idea:d

Attachments

• IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 51

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an old ZX with a MountainFit hood. Where the guages are supposed to be I cut out an oval hole and put door screen on the back side. I found an airbox seal at Specialty and made it fit tight over the airbox. This way the only air for the engine comes through the guage holes and it works really well. PS, that's the old hood in the avatar.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what did youi do with the hose that comes from the DPM to the Air box on the side pannle, and did you have jetting issues at all?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did youi do with the hose that comes from the DPM to the Air box on the side pannle, and did you have jetting issues at all?

looks like the hose goes into the air box that is still there PR... good idea

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year I have troubles keeping the sled performing when Revy gets the waist plus deep pow...especially the first day or two when it is that fine powder..after it settles and warms a bit the snow is easier to ride in...causes less air trouble..

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there's still some side panel air box left and the line goes in behind on top of shock.no jetting at all.and ran mostly in revy and golden,really help in revy deeeep for sure.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there's still some side panel air box left and the line goes in behind on top of shock.no jetting at all.and ran mostly in revy and golden,really help in revy deeeep for sure.

did you leave part of the pannel air box to like sheild the cone filter...

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup and the way i cut it out so the filter tucks in under wants left.enough to hold in the black stock filter

Top Bottom