The Best Chest Waders

cementfist27

Reaction score
Calling all mudders!!!

I am looking to pick up a good set of chest waders for this spring. I am done with the Ukranian Tire crap and want a good pair that will last more than 2 rides. Please let me know your suggestions for a great setup.

Thanks !

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good MX riding pants. I'd rather be wet (but clean underneath) than have swass from my armpits to my ankles all day. But that's me.

I was thinking of switching from rain pants to MX pants, but I'm tired of filling my boots with water all the time. ...mostly only seems to happen when it's frigg'n cold out. Might have to try waders this year.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find with waders your wet anyway, usually not that muddy though. With jeans or riding pants your wet and muddy plus your trailer becomes the same, wet n muddy.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, I have no trailer yet, so nothing to worry about. ...spent it all on the frigg'n tow vehicle.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, I have no trailer yet, so nothing to worry about. ...spent it all on the frigg'n tow vehicle.

and you don't get wet either lol

Attachments

• edson july 7 019.JPG
    edson july 7 019.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 150

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I guess if your scuba diving...lol
then chest waders are ok.. but like Dave said. you swim in your own juices ....yuk!

rather have some good waterproof riding pants... THOR makes an excellent pair.... and they are breathable

if you want to play that deep in muddy water then get a boat! lol

but the draw back is like Dean said... if you have boots... then if you go to deep your boots fill up...
solution ... don't go that deep... haha

Last edited:

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at Walmart and they have lasted me for 3 years. You can feel them breath while your driving. Standing around you can feel the swass build up fast.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom