The 100mph Phazer

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome back Yamaha sx700, finally more useless info to read.

Whats with all this fishin crap that was yesterday, lets get back to today. there is no way a phazer will do 100mph with a 5' somethin 132lbs somethin sittin on its back unless you put a good polaris motor in it.:d:d:beer::d:beer::d:beer::beer:

Sevens glad to see you up and kickin dude. Now dont get joey started on the phazer stuff or your gonna be up all night.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
nitye dale.....see ya in the ditches sooooon

i dont think i'll fit! lol i'm 5ft 10 inches , 140 lbs........sorry 132 , i lost 8 lbs!!! lol

i bet i could out fish you , my tackle box is full x2 , two lures for every one tray.

sorry if this is to high for you pilo but i got lots of fish under my belt to.

I know, have fun and lots of it.

Night all.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i wass'nt gonna jump on you for not fishing , i dont pick apart other people's posts!

right here you said it wasnt about fishing...........then you said it was.....wtf

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I caught you... nothing left to prove... this thread should hit 200 posts by noon tomorrow.:d:d oh and watch those easterners cause they're fully pro.

now joey what did i tell you:nono:.

yes, try not to take this crap so personnel, let it fall off like rain on a ducks back.
glad to see you came back, try to keep the heated comments and arguments down, and have a little fun.
these guys, like goading you on to see your reaction and you are falling for it.

Top Bottom