The 100mph Phazer

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is still bleedin impossible. I know your lurking Joey, you just CAN'T stay away from us loveable characters this long. C'mon we haven't had a 200 post thread that said absolutley nothing since you left, just a bunch of nonsense about cops and decals and avalanches and clutches and tracks and grease and snow and trail fees. Nobodies sister has been mentioned in days, the three word story thread is going nowhere fast and my daily post count average is way down. Bogger is almost back to normal and Longhorn lost his twitch, plio7 is saving for a Yamaha, Maxwell is making sense and imdoo'n well let's just say friggin imdoo'n and leave it at that. How's the job treating you? Married? Got any kids yet? Well I know times are tough but that's life, drop us a line sometime to let us know your still alive, you can PM somebody who'll tell somebody to e-mail somebody to post a small note here. Adios little buddy and god bless everybody except for me.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is still bleedin impossible. I know your lurking Joey, you just CAN'T stay away from us loveable characters this long. C'mon we haven't had a 200 post thread that said absolutley nothing since you left, just a bunch of nonsense about cops and decals and avalanches and clutches and tracks and grease and snow and trail fees. Nobodies sister has been mentioned in days, the three word story thread is going nowhere fast and my daily post count average is way down. Bogger is almost back to normal and Longhorn lost his twitch, plio7 is saving for a Yamaha, Maxwell is making sense and imdoo'n well let's just say friggin imdoo'n and leave it at that. How's the job treating you? Married? Got any kids yet? Well I know times are tough but that's life, drop us a line sometime to let us know your still alive, you can PM somebody who'll tell somebody to e-mail somebody to post a small note here. Adios little buddy and god bless everybody except for me.

yah know this entire thing was entirly for you guys to realise what i do for this site and what its like without me. so maybe you guys will think twice about making a nasty post sent in my direction! just kind of a kick in the but.

so next time you wanna call me a nuiscance (not you directly) (rucky) just think "what would it be like without him"?? and maybe you wont say it.

thanks. God bless YOU.:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah know this entire thing was entirly for you guys to realise what i do for this site and what its like without me. so maybe you guys will think twice about making a nasty post sent in my direction! just kind of a kick in the but.

so next time you wanna call me a nuiscance (not you directly) (rucky) just think "what would it be like without him"?? and maybe you wont say it.

Your one sister is hot..... (just kidding, no seriously she is hot).

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
wow get over yourself joey....i wont deny you provide some entertainment BUT dont get carried away....

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

AH HAH!!!!.... You know I'm a semi-pro fisherman don't you? Walleye or Joeys all it takes is the right bait... Welcome back!! Now where were we?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow get over yourself joey....i wont deny you provide some entertainment BUT dont get carried away....

i'm not , i'm just saying i actually do stuff here , i'm not just a robot you turn on when your bored , i'm not just cheap entertainment , i'm a real person with real feelings! i'm not saying i'm a great person or anything because i'm deffinatley not! i just dont wanna be treated like cheap entertainment , if ya want that then go watch tv.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not , i'm just saying i actually do stuff here , i'm not just a robot you turn on when your bored , i'm not just cheap entertainment , i'm a real person with real feelings! i'm not saying i'm a great person or anything because i'm deffinatley not! i just dont wanna be treated like cheap entertainment , if ya want that then go watch tv.

Or we could check out hot babes on the internet?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you do the same thing we all do here joey....you post........dont get carried away.....we are all people and all have feelings.....but the net is no place for real people or real feeling....this is what we are trying to teach you....save that chit for when you meet people in person

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AH HAH!!!!.... You know I'm a semi-pro fisherman don't you? Walleye or Joeys all it takes is the right bait... Welcome back!! Now where were we?

hahahahahahahahaha to prove your a semi pro , go catch a walleye in baptiste lak in maynooth , not possible , we thought we found the spot , caught 3 in one night , when back day after day asnd NOTHING i believe that we caught the only 3 walleye in that lake.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you do the same thing we all do here joey....you post........dont get carried away.....we are all people and all have feelings.....but the net is no place for real people or real feeling....this is what we are trying to teach you....save that chit for when you meet people in person

"i am who i am , except it or kiss my azz cuz i dont need you"

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha to prove your a semi pro , go catch a walleye in baptiste lak in maynooth , not possible , we thought we found the spot , caught 3 in one night , when back day after day asnd NOTHING i believe that we caught the only 3 walleye in that lake.

maybe he cant but he can catch a joey christian on snow and mud with one post

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I caught you... nothing left to prove... this thread should hit 200 posts by noon tomorrow.:d:d oh and watch those easterners cause they're fully pro.

Top Bottom