That hurt

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well went home for long weekend and found the fiancee packed up again telling me its over(she did this way to much over last couple yrs).well we talk for a bit and she realised she still loves me and wants to be with me.but runs away from her problems.the only think was i was gone for 20 days and had nothing to do with it???????well saturday we had fire,drank some beers and went dancing we had a great night haha....got home and all hell broke lose..don't know what trigger her...but is scared me so bad i packed up at 3am and left.....iTS OVER...so now i suck living in ab(sorry peeps love my mnt)and it hurts.........there's always more but I was doing the right think she just didn't understand so anyways long story short..Im lonely:p.....wouldn't mind meet up with some peeps over next little bit...might help.....and bring on the ladys:d
well in going to take the boy's out for a run in some flat field:( hope we don't get shot

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If she don't understand what you have to do to make hers and your life happy, then it prob wasn't meant to be. I know from experience its hard when the man (or woman) has to leave town to work and your away from eachother but that is your lively hood and if she can't handle it then your both better off without eachother. Best luck to you, and sorry to hear of your "loss".. :d:beer: Happy trails

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your luck, but it sounds like you may be on your way to a better lifestyle now. It sure doesn't sound like it was meant to be, based on that one paragraph.:(

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo dude, I'm in AB, and I like beer, let's rip it up!! Hope things work out for ya!
Can't help you on the women thing though, and I'm always the big spoon.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo dude, I'm in AB, and I like beer, let's rip it up!! Hope things work out for ya!
Can't help you on the women thing though, and I'm always the big spoon.

We're in AB too, we like whiskey and good times =) (well I can't drink, but everyone else likes whiskey!) Where in Alberta are you stayin?

I can't help either.... I have a big spoon.... And technically a little one if you look at it that way? LOL

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and whisper in her she isnt as good as the ex was

and try and hold on for eight seconds

and that is cowboy sex

I thought you were supposed to hide buddies in the closet, and get them to jump out?

Then try and hang on?

(My God, I spend too much time with dudes!)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rip the bandaid off fast and let the wound heal. Sucks right now, but when time passes you will look back and wonder why you waited so long to just keep walking.

She can't make you happy.... Only you can do that!

Come to Jamboree- we will get you on the road to healing :)

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha :dgood laugh helps thanks.yeah sucks when you get enganged and have to
ask for your ring back.pack up your life and dogs and move out of the place you live for..

Im also looking for place to stay central ab with dogs can't spend much.boss said they can come to work which is great ..keep ears open.
and in same beathe imay be needing to sell them as next job for me might not be around home.
Otus is 4 month alaskan malamute up to date shots
Karbon is 18 month old giant alasken.up to date shot for 3 yrs

love to come to campout if not workin when where.

Attachments

• IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 32

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would suck to haqve to let the dogs go at the same time double hurty hope all works for the best.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....if you can't get enough....get a Newf....just saying:d:d:beer::beer:

good luck with the dogs. chitty deal there:mad:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha :dgood laugh helps thanks.yeah sucks when you get enganged and have to
ask for your ring back.pack up your life and dogs and move out of the place you live for..

Im also looking for place to stay central ab with dogs can't spend much.boss said they can come to work which is great ..keep ears open.
and in same beathe imay be needing to sell them as next job for me might not be around home.
Otus is 4 month alaskan malamute up to date shots
Karbon is 18 month old giant alasken.up to date shot for 3 yrs

love to come to campout if not workin when where.

Campout is this weekend. 9 - 11 ! I'm sure someone has a stall they haven't doubled up on?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom