Thanks to the a$$holes that stole our gas at the morresey staging area

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a crap day where I didn't get my sled running right until 2:30 we came back to find someone stole our gas out of the back of one of our trucks. If you can't afford the gas sell your damn sled. This was at morresey in Fernie. My stupid phone autocorrected the title

Last edited by a moderator:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
re: Thanks to the assholes that stole our gas at the morresey staging area

Jesus!..WTF is going on. Guess that crap needs to be locked up to ,Pretty Sad

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh thats greasy. its to bad u need to lock everything up inside of an enclosed space now days. Its funny i was in vale and the best western paying for our room and a group of kids come up and ask me to give them a boost. I think to myself sure why not right? anything to help a fella out on the hills. Then one of the kids in the group proceeds to ask me how my new running boards are...... im thinking how does this kid know i have new running boards? he proceeds to tell me he was in the back of my F***ing truck box searching for booster cables!!!!! fighting the urge to lay this guy out in the middle of the hotel lobby, i kindly explained to these guys i was going to help them until i knew that they were going the the back of my truck without my permission and i left them there.

its not getting any better. its pretty sad

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

After a crap day where I didn't get my sled running right until 2:30 we came back to find someone stole our gas out of the back of one of our trucks. If you can't afford the gas sell your damn sled. This was at morresey in Fernie. My stupid phone autocorrected the title

That's a bummer Trevor.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shocked Fernie has been fairly safe.... but like everywhere else these days a few dumb people screw things up for everyone else.

Sorry to hear and I will be locking up a bit better from now on

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's a bummer Trevor.

Yea didn't have a great day lol. But I did find Chris right after I talked to you guys. Went for a little rip and then headed back to the truck. Hopefully better for my birthday tomorrow. Lol

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shocked Fernie has been fairly safe.... but like everywhere else these days a few dumb people screw things up for everyone else.

Sorry to hear and I will be locking up a bit better from now on

Never ever had an issue here and we spend quite a few days a year riding from morresey and coal creek.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is to bad. I always lock my tailgate. But I just cannot believe the balls some people have to do this!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Thanks to the assholes that stole our gas at the morresey staging area

I lock everything. Put the ramp back under the deck, lock the tailgate, no loose stuff laying around. I know it won't stop them if they really want it but after some jakass borrowed my ramp in Golden one day to offload his sled because he must have been to lazy to pull out his own ramp and obviously dropped it against my tailgate gouging it while in the process in doing so everything gets locked.

It sucks but you have to do what you have to do.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

I am the same way,but i dont lock my gas cans,,guess i will now
I lock everything. Put the ramp back under the deck, lock the tailgate, no loose stuff laying around. I know it won't stop them if they really want it but after some jakass borrowed my ramp in Golden one day to offload his sled because he must have been to lazy to pull out his own ramp and obviously dropped it against my tailgate gouging it while in the process in doing so everything gets locked.

It sucks but you have to do what you have to do.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Leave a gas can with bleach in it, it will F#$K their engine right up, Karma a B$%&H

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How do you know it's sledders? Maybe some locals looking for easy pickings.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you must leave a gas can with a fluid that won't freeze.....40% methanol 60% gas.....methanol eats rubber

Last edited:

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you must leave a gas can with a fluid that won't freeze.....40% methanol 60% gas, the methanol.....methanol eats rubber
a friend of mine had the same thing happen at quartz creek last spring lost gas , laptop and his phone and they broke into the truck.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

a friend of mine had the same thing happen at quartz creek last spring lost gas , laptop and his phone and they broke into the truck.
Quartz is easy pickings for locals. In and out and back on the highway with side roads todrop into if they are caught in the act. Sale Mountain at Revy is a bad spot as well. Lots of crime there to I've heard.

Thunder101

Reaction score

Might as well try to stop the BS with the low life thieves and BATE them !! Jerry can of ****ty gas sounds just right for them

Top Bottom