Thanks to Hot Rod

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to pass on out thanks to Hot Rod this weekend, We rode Renshaw on Friday and Saturday and both days the trail was in phenomenal shape for this time of year.... there is only so much a guy can do to beat back mother nature but Hot Rod got er done. Saturday the ride up was as good as I've ever seen the trail and the ride down wasn't too bad either.:ThumbsupMsn:
Have a beer on us....:beer: Thanks again, guys will always be quick to complain when the trail is rough, let's see how many pats on the back you will get after the great job you did on the weekend.

Glasser

Reaction score
I agree the boys in McBride do a fantastic job in keeping the trails in good shape. I am thinking about going to McBride this weekend, haven't been for quite a while. Can anyone give me an insight into the ridding conditions. Have heard it is mostly pounded out and hard packed. Great for a touring ride but not deep much for playing in all three aras. Is it worth the trip now or should I wait till next season?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I agree the boys in McBride do a fantastic job in keeping the trails in good shape. I am thinking about going to McBride this weekend, haven't been for quite a while. Can anyone give me an insight into the ridding conditions. Have heard it is mostly pounded out and hard packed. Great for a touring ride but not deep much for playing in all three aras. Is it worth the trip now or should I wait till next season?

Keep checking the March conditions thread. The guys that rode this weekend will probably be posting some pictures. Snowed last night.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had to look but found great Spring riding all three days. Your right it is great for touring but if you venture away from the cabin at Renshaw you should be able to find some decent places to ride. Tried to upload some photos but getting an error message... sorry

Top Bottom