HeYman skid and i think drew852 i owe u guys your oakley prizes u gunna be in revy ?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by chance skid and drew852 I'm in revy mar 13 -17 jason s friday the 13th birthday party at zZzaLs on those daYs from7 tiLL close .. u guys gunna be around or should i just mail or come buy your house .. let me know what worKs no worries i don't biTe .. lmao .. appreciate your paY -shhe- ince .. i just got outs of the rocky view general ..shh they don't know I'm missing .. huh !! week day .. weekend bender pass .. parrrrTTTyyyyy !! beastie boYs stYLe .. wooT !! wooT !! jack nicke -A- SiL- ss- SoN would be proud .. so would would the phar-oooo koKooooFuuuuu .. HeYman .. ozone weren't u the guy re -in- car -NaTed from the greaT Phar -ooooo KuFU ???... weLL u will have to ask Teth -air he knows all about how the pyramids were made and by who.. i was jusT the messenger shot outa a canon went through the oZone LaYer and thank god landed on earTH ... weeooooo !! what a ride iTs been .. anYhoo can anyone teLL me how ta get ta the great pyramid of KuFu and my mom her nick name was mother HeN .. and thats know chicKen feed lmao.. buy the paper back copy O -ZONE by pauL Theroux .. very interesting and in sight fuLL paper back... google ..if ya can find the book its gold !!!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by chance skid and drew852 I'm in revy mar 13 -17 jason s friday the 13th birthday party at zZzaLs on those daYs from7 tiLL close .. u guys gunna be around or should i just mail or come buy your house .. let me know what worKs no worries i don't biTe .. lmao .. appreciate your paY -shhe- ince .. i just got outs of the rocky view general ..shh they don't know I'm missing .. huh !! week day .. weekend bender pass .. parrrrTTTyyyyy !! beastie boYs stYLe .. wooT !! wooT !! jack nicke -A- SiL- ss- SoN would be proud .. so would would the phar-oooo koKooooFuuuuu .. HeYman .. ozone weren't u the guy re -in- car -NaTed from the greaT Phar -ooooo KuFU ???... weLL u will have to ask Teth -air he knows all about how the pyramids were made and by who.. i was jusT the messenger shot outa a canon went through the oZone LaYer and thank god landed on earTH ... weeooooo !! what a ride iTs been .. anYhoo can anyone teLL me how ta get ta the great pyramid of KuFu and my mom her nick name was mother HeN .. and thats know chicKen feed lmao.. buy the paper back copy O -ZONE by pauL Theroux .. very interesting and in sight fuLL paper back... google ..if ya can find the book its gold !!!
HeYman my bad got my numbers mixXxed up .. drew562 and not the other drew so drew 562 i owe yourself an oakley prizZzeee .. so your the boss .. let me know how u wanna receive your oakley prizZzee .... no worries .. private message o zone guy and we take it from there ... i will not disappoint u and skid ??? thanks a latte

Top Bottom