Thanks to Glen at Spindrift in Mcbride

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a little issue with my bellypan hangin on by 3 rivets after riding Renshaw this past Saturday and I have to give a big thanks to Glen for getting my sled fixed very quickly for me(very lost cost also). It sure is nice to have someone like that to rely on and I do appreciate the help......see you next time were up in Mcbride.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were glad to be able to help you out and get you back on the snow right away.. Look forward to seein yah again next time you are up even if it is just to stop in and say hi.

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score
ya glen is the best he helps me with everything from fixing my sled and telling me what's wrong with he helps me with buying things make sure it will fit and if it didn't fit he took it back and gave me a credit HE IS THE BEST:d:d:d:d

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know, there is a group of 9 or 10 of us going there in April for a week so if we have problems we now know where to go. Glengine what is your dealership Cat, Polaris, Doo, Yammy?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definetely gonna check out the shop next time I'm out, but looks like not until next season :(

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know, there is a group of 9 or 10 of us going there in April for a week so if we have problems we now know where to go. Glengine what is your dealership Cat, Polaris, Doo, Yammy?

We dont have dealership. we just fix and do mods to most any brand.. We are located in behind the iga on 2nd ave.

FoxTrot

Reaction score
I'd like to thank him for having the best rentals by far in the Rockies. I rented at a few other places last winter and his were the only ones that ran top notch and he had a variety as well!!! This year I won't be able to rent from you man but I'll still buy anything and everything I need while I'm out there!!! Also I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to hang out and ask questions and drool over the sleds that come through the shop (even if they're sometimes in more than one piece!!!) Thanks for being part of a wicked first year back and see you in about five months!!! Take care!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. I will keep everyone posted as to when our KLIM booking order shows up for this coming season as it should be with in 2 months.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All our new klim gear is now in stock and set-up in our new showroom.. stop by and check it out.

Top Bottom