Thanks to Glen at Spin Drift

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Was in McBride a couple of weeks ago and stopped in to say Hi to Glen and let him know there was "no way" is was spending money on this trip in his shop.

:realmad::realmad: Well was I wrong again :realmad::realmad:

Did a run up to Belle and couldn't get any more than 7000 rpm out of mt 07 Rev...you got it, I drive down and go see the Man Himself.
Glen checks all the standard things that might cause the problem and doesn't find anything so off come the clutches. Secondary is fine but we find a weighting problem on the primary. Glen wasn't convinced that would completely fix the problem but it got me back on the mountain with rpm hovering just above the 8000 mark.
Glen kept it in overnight so I could but some "frogzskins" to keep the snow out of my sled - they worked incredible.

Thanks again Glen for the better than excellent service at your shop.

:beer::beer::):beer::beer:

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 395

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know Boydo has the same issue everytime he goes out there. Last trip his cat was there more then on the hill.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do absolutely whatever we can to keep guys runnin or back up and runnin when your in town even if means me pullin parts off of my own sled if i dont have the parts in stock, or gettin the parts overnight on the bus for first thing in the am. We are always glad when we are able to get a person fixed up and ridin again because we know lots of you guys travel a long ways to come and ride and we want your trip to be as enjoyable as possible.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about spending money at Glen's shop! I always do because he is always good to shoot the sh*t with and he is always willing to do what ever is possible to help someone out. Thanks Glen!!! We will see you in a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom