just want to throw out a thanks to spin drift power sports in mcbride bc

mikewilletts

Reaction score
Wanna say thanks to glen and clint at spin drift in mcbride they r great guys to deal with amd after blowing my sled up this weekend they helped me out by lending me one of there personal sleds these guys r great and deserve a thanks anytime your in mcbride sledding and u need anything fixed or even wanna know where the best riding is these r the guys to talk to once again thanks glen and clint you guys were awesome and made my horible weekend have some hope

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My favorite place to have repairs done....first class guys.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

and if memory serves me correctly, you've had more than a "few" done there ;)

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is a great guy! Has helped me out a lot with questions over the phone for my cat and always takes the time! Thanks Glen!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is one place that I have never heard anything bad about....ever. That says alot in this industry.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll add to all this...was in vale on weekend, had a sled go down. Called glen up, gave me a sled to rent and let me park our broken one there and didnt mind that we were a bit late returning after few problems on hill. Good guy to deal with and very pleasant. Same wit clint. Good ppl

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that's why they are doing up my sled good to deal with and know their stuff!, can't wait to try the big bore out!

Top Bottom