Thanks to Ffun motor sports!!!!

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Steve at Ffun Motor Sports in Saskatoon for giving me a great deal on my 2015 snow check! Give him a call for a great price. No mention of price so it doesn't get yanked!

Last edited:

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Steve at Ffun Motor Sports in Saskatoon for giving me a great deal on my 2015 snow check! Give him a call for a great price. No mention of price so it doesn't get yanked!
That was a great price. Pretty lame that the mods pulled that thread, kind of expected it:rolleyes:

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are really good to deal with. I would love to post it again just to b an azz: Tell any of your friends that at interested to give them a call. They will treat them well.

• Love
Reactions: K45

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are really good to deal with. I would love to post it again just to b an azz: Tell any of your friends that at interested to give them a call. They will treat them well.
You be careful now. Your access to this site could be moderated for just thinking about putting that price again!!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was out of line.....moderator please delete

Last edited:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand that ffun and pines are playing a bit of chess over volume and pricing. One is a little salty over the other getting dealer of the year. I would hope that ffuns service and general vibe has improved from the custom cycle days.

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand that ffun and pines are playing a bit of chess over volume and pricing. One is a little salty over the other getting dealer of the year. I would hope that ffuns service and general vibe has improved from the custom cycle days.
I had the same thought about Custom Cycle. Ffun took over a few years ago. I'm under the impression they are trying to change that impression left by Custom on many customers.

bailer

Reaction score
Yeah I have had real good luck with Ffun on my sled and BMW street bike.
They can usually get me in for service right away and things get done right.

i don't mind paying for good service and they seem to appreciate that. I appreciate a well managed business which they appear to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom