Thanks to curtis and varda!!!!

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just alittle note to say thank you to Curtis Pawliuk and all the people involved with and that volunteer and help with VARDA and keeping the Valemont area trails in great shape and taking care to help keep our ridding areas open!!! You people all deserve a great big pat on the back!!! I was in Vale this past weekend and had a great ride as normal. I was really impressed to see you guys out there checking for beacons and making sure that everyone has a fun and safe sledding experience!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :theCabin:

Jason.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just alittle note to say thank you to Curtis Pawliuk and all the people involved with and that volunteer and help with VARDA and keeping the Valemont area trails in great shape and taking care to help keep our ridding areas open!!! You people all deserve a great big pat on the back!!! I was in Vale this past weekend and had a great ride as normal. I was really impressed to see you guys out there checking for beacons and making sure that everyone has a fun and safe sledding experience!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :theCabin:

Jason.

i will second that.. AWESOME WORK VARDA!!!!! Shawn, Curtis and all of varda have definitely stepped it up this year. hats off to all the crew at varda. you all do need a pat on your backs for the long days you guys put in. :beer:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
i will second that.. AWESOME WORK VARDA!!!!! Shawn, Curtis and all of varda have definitely stepped it up this year. hats off to all the crew at varda. you all do need a pat on your backs for the long days you guys put in. :beer:

For sure. You guys do an amazing job! I have also tried to do my part in keeping the tree population down around westridge.... And room on they payroll around there?

Alot of people that ride there just show up... use the trails... pack up and go home. I used to be one of those people! Once you get a closer look in behind the scene....And see how much effort and work you guys put into everyone elses "fun" day in and day out, Really makes you feel lucky when you ride around there. The trails dont just groom themselves... The groomers dont just pay for themselves... and things like MM4 dont just "happen". You guys are doing an epic job. (cut down more trees around the family loop please)

:beer:

whisper creek log home

Reaction score
Website
www.wclh.com
For sure. You guys do an amazing job! I have also tried to do my part in keeping the tree population down around westridge.... And room on they payroll around there?

Alot of people that ride there just show up... use the trails... pack up and go home. I used to be one of those people! Once you get a closer look in behind the scene....And see how much effort and work you guys put into everyone elses "fun" day in and day out, Really makes you feel lucky when you ride around there. The trails dont just groom themselves... The groomers dont just pay for themselves... and things like MM4 dont just "happen". You guys are doing an epic job. (cut down more trees around the family loop please)

:beer:

thats a good way to move sleds t:rolling::rolling:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Alot of people that ride there just show up... use the trails... pack up and go home. I used to be one of those people! Once you get a closer look in behind the scene....And see how much effort and work you guys put into everyone elses "fun" day in and day out, Really makes you feel lucky when you ride around there. The trails dont just groom themselves... The groomers dont just pay for themselves... and things like MM4 dont just "happen". You guys are doing an epic job. (cut down more trees around the family loop please):beer:

its the family looop not the "special kid" loop

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
its the family looop not the "special kid" loop

They should call it "Sean Maxwell"..... Cuz you sure as hell shouldn't be riding it after a beer......And it sure hell isn't straight..... OooOOOo T-Team from the three point line!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Only been there once(mm)and from what I can remember it was a nice place to visit. Won't hesitate to go back! Great job guys!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom