texas university visited by another automatic weapon.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mulitple deaths, at texas A@M university. students and law enforcement alike, another guy with an automatic weapon,

we should make these things easier to get. oh please tell me we all need one. :rant:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Not to sound like a willie but all these public shooting guys suck....

The worst in US history is 32 dead in 2007 at Virginia Tec....

That loser in Colorado, blocked the doors, gassed the crowd and with multiple automatic weapons only managed to kill 12 people...FAIL

No disrespect to the victims and family but what kind of loser can only get 12 kill shots on a theater full of unarmed, off-guard, gassed victims.... he must have sucked at duck hunt....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That loser in Colorado, blocked the doors, gassed the crowd and with multiple automatic weapons only managed to kill 12 people...FAIL

No disrespect to the victims and family but what kind of loser can only get 12 kill shots on a theater full of unarmed, off-guard, gassed victims.... he must have sucked at duck hunt....
Did you know duck hunt was a two player game? Player 2 could control the duck, whoulda thunkit...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we should make these things easier to get. oh please tell me we all need one. :rant:

Who ever said that? I don't remember anyone in the other thread saying automatic weapons should be easier to get. Well.......maybe Willy, but who listens to him anyway?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the life of me i can't understand why all the lunatics seem to be able to get automatic weapons. this has to stop!!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the life of me i can't understand why all the lunatics seem to be able to get automatic weapons. this has to stop!!!!

Was this shooting a automatic weapon?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes an automatic was what the info said, was shooting from a block away or something like that. man what has society come down to.

was 2 blocks away and 3 dead and several wounded.

Last edited:

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mulitple deaths, at texas A@M university. students and law enforcement alike, another guy with an automatic weapon,

It wasn't "at" the University, it was "near" the University.

Where does it say automatic weapons were used?

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Automatic weapons are those that fire multiple rounds with one trigger press. They are just as illegal in the states as they are in Canada. The firearms used were all semi automatic. They require a trigger press for every round to fire.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the criminals are armed and so is our government, I will continue to own guns.

Anyone who tries to take my guns from me well...good luck.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the criminals are armed and so is our government, I will continue to own guns.

Anyone who tries to take my guns from me well...good luck.

so far i don't think anyone has requested to take your guns, as far as i know. just this has to stop, as these crazy people seem to be able to get there hands on these weapons rather easily, as far as i can see.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the texas police chief has stated the shooter had long guns and hand guns in his house when police killed the clown. may not have been automatic as reported by the media. sigh of relief.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that must give us a Free pass then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it`s allright to make fun of inocent victims because they are from the USA,then NOTHING is off limits i would assume....
I liken it to the taxi driver`s who cheered when 9/11 happened...........
Too my American friends,we too have our share LOSERS as demonstrated aptly by some of the posts in this thread.
I won`t say anymore...........

Last edited:
Top Bottom