tent trailer toyhauler questions

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Hey guys hope your summers are going well. Have not done a hole lot of quadding and camping, this is year two for quadding, and always been a tent guy.

I was wondering about these tent trailer toy haulers. they look like a great idea, price is good, easy to pull and store. I could fit one in my shop. I know there no hard wall trailer I get that. But does anyone have one? Are they built well? any problems? there are a few makes and models out there, what are the good ones. What ones to stay away from? I like the heavy axle, lifted up and being able to carry a atv. does things like the showers work well? how cold is to cold to stay in one of these. Whats the longest time you would go camping in one of these? could you handle staying in one for 14 days or so? I would only use it for a few days at a time, maybe a 2 week trip once a year. Are they a good product or a gimmick?

If anyone has one and uses it could you shed some light on what there like? I know guys with hard walls will pick these apart:p but I am curious about these.

happy trails everyone!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend has one they like it and its going to be for sale soon and I think there's is a hard wall with the deck out front to haul quads and the back and front flip out like a tent trailer

Top Bottom