intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
do you support telus?

72E6BA48-A634-4FE0-9C88-9FCCF620068B_zpsw1ze33vr.jpg

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Telus asked if I wanted to go paperless I replied, seriously! I'm a logger, I would hope you could send me two statements please...and don't go cheap on the last page. I always love it when they can't squeeze that last word in and are forced to use an entire page to put it on.
im sure this company is the same as all. They say green but they leave there vans running all day as there installing our fibre optic line.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Telus asked if I wanted to go paperless I replied, seriously! I'm a logger, I would hope you could send me two statements please...and don't go cheap on the last page. I always love it when they can't squeeze that last word in and are forced to use an entire page to put it on.
im sure this company is the same as all. They say green but they leave there vans running all day as there installing our fibre optic line.
I worked a couple summers in a pulp mill that had paper recycling bins. I never understood that.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked a couple summers in a pulp mill that had paper recycling bins. I never understood that.

They make money off the product twice with half the original costs

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Their Twitter is full of them apologizing to people who voiced their opinions.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
there may be a way out, being less than 10 days.... never hurts to try.

Said only thing they can do is exchange the phone, I've signed the contract and I'm locked in unless I pay it out, which is not an option at this time since the phone is brand new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make money off the product twice with half the original costs
No its not like they tossed it into the digesters or even burned it in the power boiler it got collected and went off site.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Said only thing they can do is exchange the phone, I've signed the contract and I'm locked in unless I pay it out, which is not an option at this time since the phone is brand new.
Pretty sure Canadian laws states you have 30 days

Top Bottom