tell me what u think skandic with turbo

09 m8

Reaction score
for the new 800 skandic some one should make a turbo for it because its is a four stroke and it would kick *** and the sled can back around every mount sled that was ever made and the turbo would give it more power to make up for the waight

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a turbo'd 2up vector would be bad....... and hilarious!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cats got a 177 hp turbo touing two up. And it's in a real world touring sled... not an outdated, antiquated "Scandic" :rolleyes: I believe it's an 'o9 Z1 turbo touring something or other? Scandics are for farmers and old school trappers with no education, or french Canadians who no nothing different. :):d Just kidding ofcourse :eek:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cats got a 177 hp turbo touing two up. And it's in a real world touring sled... not an outdated, antiquated "Scandic" :rolleyes: I believe it's an 'o9 Z1 turbo touring something or other? Scandics are for farmers and old school trappers with no education, or french Canadians who no nothing different. :):d Just kidding ofcourse :eek:
Like how to spell 'know' for instance?:rolleyes::rolleyes::d

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently the Z1 Turbo (not the touring edition) is supposed to be the fastest stock sled around for '09. Probably see a lot of them down east, but not around here.

Cartel

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that too, Its the fastest production snowmobile made right now, and it is even faster then the corvette in the 1/4 mile. . . .just what i heard, kidda cool though if its true

Top Bottom