"Technical" riding group in Valemount area

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello ALL

So, last season there were some of us trying to get together and start a group of Technical riding partners. The idea was that we would all agree on a date and location and find the most challenging "Technical" run and see who could make the best run. no timing or scores just like when your with your own group, you acknowledge when a run is really good or when someone does a pass that nobody thought was possible.
This is very interesting to me because I never ride with anybody outside of my own group. I wasn't able to make any of the rides the guys went on because for the most part, the guys that wanted to ride were from the Revy or Sicimous areas.

So who wants to try and do this in the Valemount area. I usually ride Oasis, Allan and Chappel. text me @ 780-554-8310 or PM me if your interested and we can at least get a list together and let each other know when we will be riding.

oly

Reaction score
I love the sounds of that! I have a few in my group that would be in as well I know valemount and mcbride pretty good but not so much blue. I'm heading up Nov 24 for the first trip. You can text or call me anytime @ 780-690-9386
Derek

Top Bottom