Team tied clutch how much are they Canadian $?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only find US pricing. What are you guys paying for them for the M8's complete with spring and helix?
Thanks

Contact Eric at racinstation. Awesome guy to deal with. I think I paid somewhere around 490 shipped to my door? Something like that anyways

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$490 seems like a good price. I thought they were closer to $600

thekrust

Reaction score
330 for the clutch - 120 for helix = 27 for spring Thar's 477 cdn plus the taxes.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
I sold about 26 in the last month or so for $495. Considering I stocked them on the shelf and shipping was a day or two anywhere in Western Canada everyone thought that was great. Couple bucks less from States but most want them yesterday so no one wants to wait.
Samsquach shoot me a pm, I'm just a couple hours away.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I didn't know WKM stocked team clutches. I will be stopping by.

thekrust

Reaction score
What is the benefit to this clutch over the stock one?

There are plenty of posts on here that deal with this topic.... so do some reading. In short = cooler belt, longer belt life, bettter all around performance, smooth - no clunking.

killerrf

Reaction score
recreation supply in saskatoon sells them also.

recreationsupply.ca

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Obviously there are multiple suppliers to choose from. The most common thing I heard was that guys would rather buy from someone that uses them and has experience and rides with one. Anyone can sell a box over the counter, not much good when they can't give you any useful info or opinions thou.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously there are multiple suppliers to choose from. The most common thing I heard was that guys would rather buy from someone that uses them and has experience and rides with one. Anyone can sell a box over the counter, not much good when they can't give you any useful info or opinions thou.
Anyone can sell a clutch, but setup is the key to any modification. I would rather pay a couple extra bucks to have local support, and tuning advice for MY particular setup (other modifications) if needed. I've seen a lot of people on the hill with similar setups to mine over the years that had "issues" - and 99% of the time they had purchased thier stuff from "big box" stores, from people that didn't even ride snowmobiles. Hard to swallow advice from a parts guy that doesn't ride...similar to going to Home Depot and asking the 18 yr old kid stocking shelves for advice on home renovations.

Top Bottom