team roller secondary upgrade

c_nelson99

Reaction score
anyone done a team roller secondary on the proclimb 800? What helix and spring rates have you used and what were your opinion
on the upgrade? Worth the cash?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone done a team roller secondary on the proclimb 800? What helix and spring rates have you used and what were your opinion
on the upgrade? Worth the cash?
Yes, I have a Tied on our 2013. Blk/silver spring, I use a custom cut helix from Racin Station which works very well, better then the straight 57 that it came with. Clutching is weight and condition dependant, so what's best for me may not be for you. All in all a worthwhile upgrade over the stock clutch

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have a Tied on our 2013. Blk/silver spring, I use a custom cut helix from Racin Station which works very well, better then the straight 57 that it came with. Clutching is weight and condition dependant, so what's best for me may not be for you. All in all a worthwhile upgrade over the stock clutch

What did that setup cost you?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did that setup cost you?
I bought the secondary used from a 4M member - spring & helix was about $180, primary weights and spring another $170. Send JustBoostIt a PM - he sells them setup.

Top Bottom