TD Bank - SLOW or NO service - Resolved

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
What is up with TD bank, my business visa card was compromised this morning and now maxed and i been on hold since 8:30 am, its now 12:56 pm now a message comes on and says we cannot handle the call volume and you will have to try back later and hangs up. I go into the branch after waiting in line for over 45 minutes and they said I have to do on the phone. So on my phone again, So now my credit card is now maxed at 15k which had a 1100 dollar balance last night and nothing I can do. Guess they don't care about there customers. Time to look at another bank and get out of this one. :realmad:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i was on hold for 1/2 hour just trying to get my password for my card changed... It wouldn't let me do it online. I hung up after the 1/2 hour, and will try again another day.... TD is bad!!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their easyweb online service was down briefly earlier as well but it's back up now.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm betting ALL banks are having this issue right now, we tried to call ScotiaBank to get the payout balance of our truck loan and it was 3 hours then I gave up.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is up with TD bank, my business visa card was compromised this morning and now maxed and i been on hold since 8:30 am, its now 12:56 pm now a message comes on and says we cannot handle the call volume and you will have to try back later and hangs up. I go into the branch after waiting in line for over 45 minutes and they said I have to do on the phone. So on my phone again, So now my credit card is now maxed at 15k which had a 1100 dollar balance last night and nothing I can do. Guess they don't care about there customers. Time to look at another bank and get out of this one. :realmad:

Sorry but just went through this a couple weeks ago to try and just move money!!
Took a week of being on phone , getting cut off , no you need to go to branch , and on and on .
Finally got it done but just a huge run around and lost out on what I was purchasing through stock market . Pissed off still as a easy 20k lost out on in a week . Grrr .
I can call CWB and have things done right away .
Good luck

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been trying to get through to TD for the last two weeks. Good luck hope yours is better than mine.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll just stay on the phone all day and night I guess until I get through. I pay all my bills on my business credit card. Guess no one is getting paid this week, they wont believe me, lol.

Search for branch managers on web .
Email them is how we finally got through to someone .

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried calling visa direct??? Or is that the number you have been trying?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Have you tried calling visa direct??? Or is that the number you have been trying?

The number right off the back of the card, I give up now till 6 am but too late for them as all the purchases on my card are in pending and tonight at midnight they will move in to the processed column. Sent a nice email to TD. And when this is all over and this Covid Crap is done with I will be moving all my accounts from TD to another bank for sure.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have dealt with td in gp for many years and have never had an issue! Right now I think all public service is over whelmed to many people needing help for the amount still employed. Be patient, if your visa was compromise, visa is good for it.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just on BMO website, its says sent them an email, 5 to 10 business days for response.

Top Bottom