Tattoos

butteboy21

Reaction score
It was true for me. Got this one and as soon as it was healed up went in for another.

family crest.jpg

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Have 3 but it has been years! I had an awful experience with the last one so I have been a little gunshy. :( After seeing some of the work on here I think it's time to go get it fixed :beer::beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 3 but it has been years! I had an awful experience with the last one so I have been a little gunshy. :( After seeing some of the work on here I think it's time to go get it fixed :beer::beer:

Keep in mind that cover up's HURT! They have to pierce through scar tissue so it's way more painful than just getting a tattoo. I can usually sit for 8 hrs, on my cover up part, an hour and a half tops.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't remember if I've posted my tat or not before, but here it is..my one and only tattoo..so far. Had it for... 7 years? Hoping to get a more "meaningful" peice done on my lower neck region in near future.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,094

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it! I really want to get my clan badge tattooed on me as well, just don't know where. I would like to get the banner done in the clan tartan colours too, or incorporate that somehow.

Attachments

• leslie1c.jpg
    leslie1c.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,014

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it! I really want to get my clan badge tattooed on me as well, just don't know where. I would like to get the banner done in the clan tartan colours too, or incorporate that somehow.

My step father is a Leslie and that's his crest, nicer people do not exist anywhere.

crmxgirl

Reaction score
Wow, I never thought I would stumble upon an tattoo thread so close to home! I've got 2 done in sylvan at inklined by murray. I really like the way they turned out but I'm always on the hunt for more ink. I had another one done in sylvan at Soulcase by conrad but had to have it redone several times.

1. Mischievous devil on my shoulder
2. Tribal armband
3. Little B&W whale on ankle
4. Nautical star on the back of my neck (B&W)
5. Nautical star on my forearm (color)
6. A Cichlid fish (for my one fish in the sea) on my leg
7. Scooby doo on my back (18 years old need I say more?)
8. A tribal B&W sun on the top of my foot with a kanji for family
9. A swallow holding a banner in its beak
10. A ladybug, memorial for my niece, that was her nickname.

Attachments

• HPIM1867.jpg
    HPIM1867.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 913

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My step father is a Leslie and that's his crest, nicer people do not exist anywhere.

Aww thanks! LOL. There are quite a few Leslie's in the Calgary region. I do have one re-married uncle in Calgary, but highly unlikely he is your step father! I definitely have never personally met any Leslie's i'm not actually related to, we are few and far between!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I was planning on getting my family crest with the family tartan colors in the background....when I get brave enough

Mckay.gif

I perfer the crest over the coat of arms

mckay_family_crest_postcard-p239651634205198810trdg_400.jpg

Unrelated I have a Leslie that works for me but he hails from Ontario

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I was planning on getting my family crest with the family tartan colors in the background....when I get brave enough

Mckay.gif

I perfer the crest over the coat of arms

mckay_family_crest_postcard-p239651634205198810trdg_400.jpg

Unrelated I have a Leslie that works for me but he hails from Ontario

Murray - People from Saskatchewan don't have Tartans, we have scared sheep...lol...

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww thanks! LOL. There are quite a few Leslie's in the Calgary region. I do have one re-married uncle in Calgary, but highly unlikely he is your step father! I definitely have never personally met any Leslie's i'm not actually related to, we are few and far between!

He's actually from Valleyview, I'm a transplant to Calgary myself being from Spruce Grove. My family is mostly in VV.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was planning on getting my family crest with the family tartan colors in the background....when I get brave en.

Unrelated I have a Leslie that works for me but he hails from Ontario[/QUOTE

Get it on your chest or ribcage those are the painfree areas.
My great gradmother was a leslie.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be really intimate to be a tatoo artist and be able to tatoo your partner!!

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i must say there is alot of nice ink on here, i myself am looking forward to finally finish my sleeve on my left arm...

Top Bottom