tatou tracks

wasalogger

Reaction score
i got a set of tatou 4s tracks for xmas. the dealer they were bought from is closed till mid jan. instructions tell how to mount to independent suspension
(generic ) :realmad:but i have o6 kvf 700 stiff axle. The parts are there but cant figure out where to mount anchor rod for rear tracks any help greatly appreciated

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasalogger ... did ya get the anti-rotation rods mounted yet ??

If not, here's what I can remember from the lousy instructions.

I'm going by memory here, cause I have an IRS Grizzly ... but if I'm not mistaken, you have to have some kind of bracketery underneath your quad, the anti-rotations bolt to ??

From what I remember, it almost looked like a big skid plate with some "ears" on each side the hemi joint (on the anti-rod) would slip in between ??

Not sure if that hepls, but if ya don't have every thing mounted & still need some help, let me know & I'll look at the instructions tonite.

Can ya post any pics of the parts you have for brackets ??

Later ...

wasalogger

Reaction score
Thanks for your time and info Gunny. Of course they sent the wrong hardware kit. It does have a belly bar with ears on it. All makes sense now. Thanks again !

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great news wasalogger ... so, have it got it all mounted up & out fling'in some snow ?? :d

Check out my latest ride photo's over in the Mud Pit titled, "Stuck ... Again" ... had a blast last weekend ... can't wait for this one !!! WOO HOO !!

Later ....

Top Bottom