talk about mark up!!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry protip here from a young fella, maybe ,just maybe if you showed them a little Azz, they might give ya a discount ??? Just thinking some girls get away with tickets from showing cleavage ( in the movies anyway), maybe you should test out this theory and let us all know how well it works and if they give you 5% off or raise the price higher lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry protip here from a young fella, maybe ,just maybe if you showed them a little Azz, they might give ya a discount ??? Just thinking some girls get away with tickets from showing cleavage ( in the movies anyway), maybe you should test out this theory and let us all know how well it works and if they give you 5% off or raise the price higher lol

may give me a roll of tp if ya get my drift:D

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may give me a roll of tp if ya get my drift:D
Ha ha , too funny, thinking the extra absorbant type, or single ply?.... Id at least try for 2 ply for them extra "sticky" situations that you get yourself into lmao

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Works like a charm..............you wouldn't believe how many cops in town have see ma lil jugs!!!! lmao !!!!

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worst I ever saw was on fork seals for my '01 YZ. Yamaha parts: 30 for the oil seal and 60 for the dust seal. Went with seals from a 98 CR125 (exact same forks)... 35 bucks for the complete set.

d.t.rider

Reaction score
Turple bros. wanted 165.00 for frnt bearings and seals for 400 Eiger, Comercial bearing 37.00 for every thing. just saying Turple bros s**ks

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$102 for water pump seal and water pump gasket. matched numbers at a machine shop, not even half the price! damn mark-up is b-s!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so a timken bearing from polaris with the same # is not the same bearing at bc bearing or progressive. hmm, your right the progressive bearing came in a box and the polaris bearing came in a plastic baggy, now i am not very well edumacated but WTF is the difference. other than $55.

a dealer needs to make money, the polaris manufacture does to. but 500% comeon even you don't buy gm bearings when an after market one is available.

the bearing manufacture has his selling price progressive has there markup also. shheeet pecos, you need a beer if ya like that crap.

Top Bottom