talk about mark up!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up wheel bearings and a seal from polaris in RD. DR. bearing and cone $60.28 , went over to progressive bearing same exact bearing and race $17.48.

talk about sticking it to ya. almost 4 times the money, like to get a kiss when i get screwed.
icon13.png

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up wheel bearings and a seal from polaris in RD. DR. bearing and cone $60.28 , went over to progressive bearing same exact bearing and race $17.48.talk about sticking it to ya. almost 4 times the money, like to get a kiss when i get screwed.
icon13.png
Did you tell them who you are????Show them your crack on u tube.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no different than the price difference on napa parts and auto value parts.... brake pads are at least 3 times the price for the same thing

just has napa and nascar on the box

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is one of the more reasonable outfits. I went in to Turples to pick up a couple rear u-joints for my Outlander...$166 each. Kinda made me puke. I shuffled on down to Pat's driveline...$38 each. Frigging CanAm

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is one of the more reasonable outfits. I went in to Turples to pick up a couple rear u-joints for my Outlander...$166 each. Kinda made me puke. I shuffled on down to Pat's driveline...$38 each. Frigging CanAm
The non-BRP ones are for a Suzuki Samurai and WILL NOT last as long as the BRP units. My first set went 4 years....my second set (non-BRP) just expired after 1 season...and they were LUNCHED. Most guys just order a whole new rear shaft for 280-300 bucks...comes with new joints.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The non-BRP ones are for a Suzuki Samurai and WILL NOT last as long as the BRP units. My first set went 4 years....my second set (non-BRP) just expired after 1 season...and they were LUNCHED. Most guys just order a whole new rear shaft for 280-300 bucks...comes with new joints.
That would have been a better idea. I grew to hate that thing, so I sold it right after I changed the diffs and u-joints.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up wheel bearings and a seal from polaris in RD. DR. bearing and cone $60.28 , went over to progressive bearing same exact bearing and race $17.48.

talk about sticking it to ya. almost 4 times the money, like to get a kiss when i get screwed.
icon13.png

I bet you wouldn't go through wheel bearings if you didn't have your tires on backwards!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes , Dave is so right! See, if you were a member on the best can-am site on the planet, then you would have known what dave knows( just j/k'in) but you should join thou..haha but all joking aside... many guys in the states have tryed non- oem u joints... they are junk... oem are the only ones that last on a can-am... believe it or not... its TRUE... so i would bring back those ones and buy a complete shaft, like dave said.. i thinks actuatly a bit cheaper than buying 2 u joints by them selfs.. shaft comes with u joints installed already..

Last edited:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess they have to make there profit somowhere, since they almost have to give away units at just over cost, never could find people to work for cheap wages. So what's more fun to own a toy store or a bearing store?

Last edited:
Top Bottom