Talk about a FLOP

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best sled in the world thread has the smartest minds putting up awesome posts.

Now where did I set my drink !!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
It's actuallyfawkin terrible photoshop work but the idea was funny lmao!

The act of photoshopping does suck. But the giggle factor is through the roof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the case of this photoshop the funny factor would be sacrificed if it was done clean and properly, half the effect of this chop is that it's a chit job.....

Your welcome

vip

Reaction score
U dumb doo riders finally have a 160 hp sled that will use all the gas in the tank . Not innovation just catching up. Maybe the belt the belt will stay on for more than 200 miles[/QUOTE]

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
200 miles on belt? Someone has major issues. Never blew a belt on a doo in 13 years of riding them. 6800 kms on my last one and was on 4th belt. Carried the others as spares. Proper setup and antennae goes a long way.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think Polaris,Yamaha and cat would have had some secret investigators figuring out what skidoo was up too so they at least had a chance of releasing something even closely comparable. Those release events must have had a "well this is awkward" feeling going around the room.

It's ok guys 2018 is your big year!!! Your gona get a mountain sled I hear

Yep, it's a flop all right! Yamaha flopped their dick on the table and it's 45 horsepower bigger than that separatist concocted poutine powered daffy duck inspired whateverthefawkthatwassupposedtobe from doo.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Yep, it's a flop all right! Yamaha flopped their dick on the table and it's 45 horsepower bigger than that separatist concocted poutine powered daffy duck inspired whateverthefawkthatwassupposedtobe from doo."

Ha ha. Best rant I've seen in quite a while! Love it! But really - resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's a flop all right! Yamaha flopped their dick on the table and it's 45 horsepower bigger than that separatist concocted poutine powered daffy duck inspired whateverthefawkthatwassupposedtobe from doo.

That is probably the biggest story of the year....a lot of technology in that triple from Yamaha....amazing engine..........but here, on skidoo& mud....unless its a doo thing....its nothing...

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me move that dick over to the side of the table. I don't even own a Yamaha, yet in the last three years i've had the opportunity to ride 5 of them. Guess what? they were all boosted machines in the said HP range of the 2017 new model. Had a turbo been bolted to the Yamaha triple for the first time EVER this year, then that would be something worth mentioning. Lol!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess we will see if Yamaha crawls out of the basement in mountain sled sales...LOL

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess we will see if Yamaha crawls out of the basement in mountain sled sales...LOL

Now that it is boosted with factory warranty I see Yammy out of the basement. Only the price will keep them from rising to the top.

A little nip and tuck here and there and weight will be shaved in coming years.
They should have tossed their motor in a Poo chassis.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Easy Peaches.
Let me move that dick over to the side of the table. I don't even own a Yamaha, yet in the last three years i've had the opportunity to ride 5 of them. Guess what? they were all boosted machines in the said HP range of the 2017 new model. Had a turbo been bolted to the Yamaha triple for the first time EVER this year, then that would be something worth mentioning. Lol!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya still doesn't change the fact no one wants to ride them cool or not lol

Ah chit - too many people quoted me and I can't edit it without confusing folks.

I should have said "Yep, it's a flop all right! Yamaha flopped their dick on the table and it's 75 horsepower bigger than that separatist concocted poutine powered daffy duck inspired whateverthefawkthatwassupposedtobe from doo."

This is calculated based on riding at 7000' altitude now. Holy crap that's a big deficit (maybe they learned this from Trudeau?) ! In case anyone is interested, here's a nice write up on it: How to Calculate the Horsepower Loss at Altitude for Snowmobiles . To put it in terms the doo people can relate to, 75HP is roughly the horsepower of the Rosie O Donnell's vibrator, or an F-150 Ecobootht with 2 sleds on the deck.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to come out with a weight vs altitude compensator, when those big ol yammy's are parked nose down in a tree well it will take a lot more than 200 hp to get outa that....... 200 men maybe???

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
LOL the doo doo disturbing expert succeeded way to go Sean

Top Bottom