Taking son to the monster trucks, what kind of ear protection?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to the calgary monster truck show in a couple weeks. My son is 3 and don't want to blow out his ear drums. What have others used to protect the little ones ears? What's good what's junk?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people up here have a small pair of ear muffs for their kids when at the local race track, probably the simplest option, if you can find a pair small enough and get them to keep them on their head that is.

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to bring something, they are extremely loud. I echo what the others say about the ear muff style. Look for commercial ones as small as you can find, and a pair for Dad too. It is well worth checking out.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
if you have a pair of "chainsaw ear muff" style those would work, most the time they sell them at the shows as well, but I don't know the costs.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took my kids a few years ago, the noise is one thing, the exhaust fumes another. Brutal, never again unless they are outdoor.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is outside at the stampede grounds.

sausage

Reaction score
Go to like Home Depot and buy those foam ones that's what my dad does! Adult size ones work for kids as young as 5/6

Top Bottom