Tail Gate Section Access Info

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to help fellow member get access to the tail gate fourm, tried below process could not get it to work. Any help out there. Thanks

Tail Gate Section Access Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to Access the Tail Gate Chat Section, Go to your User CP and on the left side you will find GROUP MEMBERSHIPS, click on that and then click on the icon where it says (O) JOIN GROUP, then ( Join Group ) and it will appear. Then when you click on (new posts) you will see all the posts in this section as well, if you choose not to see the threads after you can (0) Leave the Group as well.

This is NOT a Lounge and the same rules apply. Please don't abuse it or we will close it.

2008 Turbo Nytro 162, Stage 3, Time to get it ready for the season
2007 Slightly Beat CanAm Renegade 800 ATV

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something????????????? Are memebers not allowed to visit the Tail gate section? I'm confused?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
did i miss something????????????? Are memebers not allowed to visit the tail gate section? I'm confused?

the tgc is open to general display now.... Many new members from snowest wanted to see the post whoring sections and wanting to join.... It will go back into "invite" mode a few weeks after snowest has gone "paysite".....

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the tgc is open to general display now.... Many new members from snowest wanted to see the post whoring sections and wanting to join.... It will go back into "invite" mode a few weeks after snowest has gone "paysite".....

Thanks
Tried yesterday, did not work for him.
2 me the only thing worth seeing in that section is jbb's ho's. The rest I don't understand..different stroke's / different fokes!

Top Bottom