Tail creek Raceway 2016 Alix AB.

Shankster

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm starting this thread to let people know of some of the exciting changes that are complete at the raceway. This year there was a 5.1 km long distance endurance track put in for either an Motocross Enduro X, Extreme Side X Side or even a Enduro Quad track. Also, I have been thinking about doing a possible winter event and a Quad drags/ Snowmobile drags style event, but I am currently in need of people that could possibly help me put something like this together logistically for the racing only, as I am quite competent doing the rest. So I guess the question is how many people in the Snow n Mud community in Central Alberta would be interested in racing here if there were events? It seems to me our racing community is getting smaller with these type events and I would like to bring it back for 2016! Please let me know if you know of any groups or organizations would be interested in helping me do some events next year as I am planning right now! I have attached some drone footage from our Tail Creek Punisher event from Sept that lays out some of the new course and also the site for the folks that are not to familiar with Tail Creek! If interested please PM me or reply to this thread!!

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fezh8njdqYg&feature=share

Last edited:
Top Bottom