t3 exhaust

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does the t3 exhaust exit through the floor in the same spot as the older xm summits ? have a tss pipe/can combo from my 13 i would like to drop into the 15 .

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Looked to be roughly the same place, however the new pipe and muffler is tuned to the sled and does sound sweet... Not as loud as an mbrp, but it does have a bark to it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked to be roughly the same place, however the new pipe and muffler is tuned to the sled and does sound sweet... Not as loud as an mbrp, but it does have a bark to it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's nice. Maybe it's the first sled that you don't need to drop 350 bucks on a can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya was wondering if my Sled Shed thing cooker can will work on the 2015?? I like a hot lunch ----T

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pipe enters the side of the can, not sure if that means the pipe is different

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket cans are a waste of money. Whatever they claim, isn't reflected in the real world. most of the time it's a power loss. Seem some people think because it's louder it's making power.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket cans are a waste of money. Whatever they claim, isn't reflected in the real world. most of the time it's a power loss. Seem some people think because it's louder it's making power.

i like the rumble. dosent have to be loud its cus i can hear my son behind me and i dont have to look back...did i mention i like the rumble??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It is faster trust me. LOL

But really the T3 sounds exactly like previous model sleds so mines definetly coming with a can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is faster trust me. LOL

But really the T3 sounds exactly like previous model sleds so mines definetly coming with a can

Ok, I'll bite. How exacly does a can make the sled go faster/ make more power? I've done water dyno runs to back up my claims.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, what can are you thinking of going with next year?

Haven't decided...last year my Mbrp trail can made the sled run like crap. This year I had the Mbrp race can and the sled ran flawless all season other than during Breakin it had some coughs and sputters with the can but cleaned right up after Breakin. But the Mbrp race can is just a bit too Loud for my liking. Might try the trail can again and hope it runs ok or switch to an hps which we have had great luck with on our 2013 sleds. They are 100$ different in price which is why I have leaned towards the Mbrp

Top Bottom