Sway bar and ski set up

bell32

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered before but I'm new to the pro and just wondering if guys are taking there sway bars out? And ski stance set up?
Thanks

andus

Reaction score
Depends on where you ride. Lots of sidehilling, take out the sway bar. Lots of trails, leave it in.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just find when you're on a sidehill and you're sort of bouncing over drifts or hard and soft snow or whatever, it really helps to stop the sled from wanting to pitch over and throw you over the sled. It soaks up the bumps independantly from the other ski, or at least thats how it seems in my head. lol

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
iv narrowed the ski stance and also removed the sway bar, and i find its still pretty good on the trail up.
Im 5'6" and 160lbs without gear and i find the way iv got it set up its just that much easier for me to boondock and play with.

bell32

Reaction score
What about the front suspension with no sway bar tighten it down?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running the narrow (38") stance and have a device which lets me unhook or hook up the swaybar. I love having the swaybar unhooked. I thought it was good with the bar connected, to me it was great with it un-connected!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running the narrow (38") stance and have a device which lets me unhook or hook up the swaybar. I love having the swaybar unhooked. I thought it was good with the bar connected, to me it was great with it un-connected!

I went no sway bar and love it on top.

j.c what are you using for a quick connect?

Studder

Reaction score
x2 for me on what disconnect your using? Looked at BRP's but not sure of angles and length for ours. Let alone dia. of bolts. Later.

Top Bottom