swaps house boat rentals

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading there with some buds in Aug for a few days so im curious which of you have been and rented and from who or not to rent from?

Thx
GB

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If you go to the website for the Team126 AM radio station in Edmonton, they have what the call Wednesday team-deals.

They have a $7700 package on a Genisis 75 houseboat for $3800, sleeps 20 people and has 8 state rooms.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been a couple times and hands down the best trips/party ive been on,,,,but you gotta have a good group goin. neilson beach rocks at night on the long weekends

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading there with some buds in Aug for a few days so im curious which of you have been and rented and from who or not to rent from?

Thx
GB

good luck. if you haven't booked in advance, chances are you get what you get. We've rented from Waterways and they were awesome to deal with.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just drove by Waterways on the way home last night. Wife and I commented on the way out and back that they sure had a lot of boats docked (atleast 20 units). You would think that this time of year they would be all gone.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just drove by Waterways on the way home last night. Wife and I commented on the way out and back that they sure had a lot of boats docked (atleast 20 units). You would think that this time of year they would be all gone.
I have heard that after the flooding last year their business has really been down but that twin anchors has been really busy.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the flooding was the issue last year but hope people overlook that a year after.

I have heard that after the flooding last year their business has really been down but that twin anchors has been really busy.

Doc Holaday

Reaction score
Twin anchors was great to deal with. We had the big beast, 24 person boat and loved it.

Lots of fridge space, great room sizes. The actual use of it was a bit in depth. Generator batteries, water pump etc. needed someone to be on call all day but once beached at night its easy.

Bring some sports gear, golf clubs, ball gloves and bats. They are dual purpose. We had only our selves, a bachelorette party boat and a random boat and we had our room all gone through. We partied w the girls right from getting on the boats, so it wasn't them. Phones stole, cash and other misc. stuff taken. We knew what happened but were helpless to do anything in the middle of know where.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope they were SMOKING HOT ladies at least?! sorry to hear that AND most of all thx for the warning mang!

Top Bottom