Swan Hills Has Mucho Grande Snow!!!!

doo-doo

Reaction score
HEY YALL I AM NEW TO THE SITE. MY RIDE IS A 2003 MXZ-X 800 121". MY NAME IS PETER. JUST WENT RIDIN TODAY WITH MY BUD "TRENCH" 32KM
NORTH WEST OFF SWAN HILLS. GOT TO RIDE IN 2 FEET OF FRESH SNOW. WHAT A BLAST. GOOSE TOWER ROAD.: :wetpants::perfect10:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like anything an hour and a half north of Edmonton has piles of snow... gooooood to hear. What is the total accumulation there... must be 3 feet plus right?? Please reply.... :)

My brother has riddin near Calling Lake and says 2.5 feet.... that was 3 weeks ago... he has'nt been back since so no new news for that area.

doo-doo

Reaction score
HEY--IF YOU WALKED OFF THE TRAIL YOU COULD BE IN 4 FEET OF SNOW.ON THE TRAIL ITSELF IT WAS AS MUCH AS 2 FEET OF THE WHITE STUFF. TRENCHER AND I MADE THE FIRST TRACKS AND A FEW GRAVES TOO.:doh:

Trencher

Reaction score
It was absolutely amazing. Lots of pics and good memories to go with it. Have fun in Peace River POO-POO... sorry i meant DOO-DOO. Have a great trip, drive safe, ride hard, drink lots, see you in a couple.

Trencher

Ps---- Here is a pic of Pete(DOO-DOO)

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00413.JPG
    Copy of DSC00413.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 140

Trencher

Reaction score
What do you mean stage.... there is no staging areas around there you have to sneek into a logging trail that you hope is not being used or is not set to be plowed... They use a Cat D10 to plow..... OR your truck may become a speed bump.

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Trencher are you sure you are not confusing the mountains with Swan Hills. Hard to believe that pic is from the Swan Hills area. I live in WCT and as of today the riding in the WCT area is still marginal. One hour north and west that much snow????????

Top Bottom