goose tower

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8 of us rode goose tower on sunday, once we found the places to ride it was awsome. i would say about 3 1/2 to 4 feet in the cut lines, on are way there going through swan hills there was only half the amount of snow, but once you get north the snow gets deeper andf deeper. we stoped about 30km north of swan on the logging road and found untouched cutlines for miles and miles. i will definately be going back there. marry christmas everyone.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8 of us rode goose tower on sunday, once we found the places to ride it was awsome. i would say about 3 1/2 to 4 feet in the cut lines, on are way there going through swan hills there was only half the amount of snow, but once you get north the snow gets deeper andf deeper. we stoped about 30km north of swan on the logging road and found untouched cutlines for miles and miles. i will definately be going back there. marry christmas everyone.

8 of you guys rode in all that snow and not one of you thought about taking a few pictures to share with the rest of us????? How Rude of you. :nono:

Glad to see someone is out riding so far this year. :)

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either going to Whitecourt or Fox Creek this weekend, any word on either choice for snow conditions?

Thanks,

I'm not sure about the Fox Creek Area but there we don't have an excess amount of snow around Whitecourt. Our trails are in good shape however so you should be ok if you take it easy .........

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here Are A Few Pics

Attachments

• Koon bucked off.jpg
    Koon bucked off.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 468
  • Andrew goetting out the hole.jpg
    Andrew goetting out the hole.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 479

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Im thinking of going to swan in a few...I have never been riding there before...anyone have any garmin gps maps of the area....or is there a staging area to goto....

and is there still anywhere from 2-4 ft of pow??

also I have a longer track but my wife only has a 121 with 1.5 inch track...will her sled be ok there??? its a 600 mxz skidoo rev...

any help would be great..

Thx

Stiff

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have gps, went there last weekend, the more west you go the more powder, 121 should be fine, thats what I have too. It was great sledding and a lot of untouched cut lines and trails.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of going to swan in a few...I have never been riding there before...anyone have any garmin gps maps of the area....or is there a staging area to goto....

and is there still anywhere from 2-4 ft of pow??

also I have a longer track but my wife only has a 121 with 1.5 inch track...will her sled be ok there??? its a 600 mxz skidoo rev...

any help would be great..

Thx

Stiff

I was told that the area was pretty tracked up after this past weekend.:twocents:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOW MUCH TOTAL SNOW? THIS AREA SOUNDS FUN FUN FUN! and i like that you dont have to drive for six hours to find the fresh stuff

BeerZman

Reaction score
Going to Swan Hills next weekend Jan 26/08
Can somebody give some info

where to trailer down?
maps?
where the cut lines are that go on forever and have tons of deep snow
where is other good deep snow there?
where to buy Trail Pass in town?

Never have been there before so it is all new to me and really would appreciate any current advice on the area...

Those cut lines sound like they'd be more fun than going down a packed trail ...
I never have ridden them before...Mostly wide open valleys...

Please email me direct any info to

beerzman@telusplanet.net

thanks-a-lot!!! :)

Yes we're Polaris guys
2 MINT SHAPE 99 RMK 700s

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Got Back From Goose Tower Last Night, Weather And Snow Was Great On Sunday. Snow Depth Was Still About 4-5 Feet In Most Places. We Found Some Nice Untouched Cutlines To Rip Up All In All A Great Day, I Will Post Pics Later Today.

Top Bottom