swan hills 09/10

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Deck is loaded, and hopefully will be there Saturday morning. :d

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd giver, like he said not much till u get in, Im sure the meadows have a foot or so.

don't know if u have ever been to goose tower but I'd call them cutblocks and no u cant ride them roads and trails only....but theres plenty of spots u can go 1-2 feet past km26 Y with a thin crust I had a great time anyhow we wernt hittin bottem but we went going krazy either

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my neighbor and he says, "2 feet of snow at the Tower". He rode all day and NO damage to his M7. :d

BruteCamo

Reaction score
any more updates?
How far from edmonton to staging area?
Just put my sled back together and need to get a few miles on it!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have some pics in goose tower ride thread. heading out on saturday from stony may have room if you wanna tag along. pm me if interested

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at baptiest lake (near swan) its SEMI sledable. on the trails its packed down alot. not the greatest but soon it will be good.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats true... Do you have any pictures of your ride? :d

nope I didnt think to bring the camera. its kinda sketchy now, there are hunters everywere. I hope I dont get caped! but I might go this weekent ill bring a camera!

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Went up to Goose Tower on Friday. Windy as hell. Snowed like crazy. I'd say there was about 2-3 feet down with more coming, but the lower layer was iced up pretty bad. It's gonna make for a good base though. The road in was pretty bad too...Four high the whole way in. By the time we left at 3:00 there was about 6 inches of fresh down. I'll post pics when I find my damn camera cord.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back form baptiest, well lets just say THERE IS ALOT OF SNOW! my camera craped out. SORRY! there are HUGE drifts to play of and more. YAAAY

Top Bottom