swan hills 09/10

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been watching that too. does that mean we have an addiction of some type? ????????????:confused::confused: I don't think so because in order to have an addiction we first have to have a problem right? And I don't think I have a problem? what about you? I mean besides the lack of snow..

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a problem and I know it, my buddy has friends in swan hills so I will find out from him

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend worked out there for 2 weeks, he said it snowed like every day, he was drinking tho so maybe it snowed all this week. I dont think it snowed the entire duration of his 2 weeks at the jobsite.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post what Swan Hills (goose tower) is looking like right now? Snow :) or NO snow :(?
My neighbor was up the about 2 weeks ago sledding and he said there was 2 FT. But over the 2 week period, we have had alot of warm weather too. Im thinking its all gone. SO, If someone in that area can post some info for us, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the update. I didnt want to drive up there to be let down.
BRING ON THE SNOW!!! :i_need_snow: :d

Demon13

Reaction score
There is still about 18 inches up at goose, but the warm weather turned the top three inches of snow into ice. Perfect base just need a good dump on top to be able to go for a good rip.:beer:

W O T

Reaction score
Keep us posted.
I'm in Sask right now and it's 13 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky. Called my Buddy at Lake Isle and there isn't even ice on the lake yet. I was hoping to take the sleds out there at Xmas.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbor called me up tonight and asked me to go to Goose Tower tomorrow with him. He has a cousin up there and he says there is 2 feet of snow. Not sure if Im going, more than likely not, as the deck isnt loaded yet , and I have a few things I wanted to go over on the sled before I ride this season. Will post more info when my neighbor gets back. If he doesnt have any carnage might head up there next weekend. :d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbor called me up tonight and asked me to go to Goose Tower tomorrow with him. He has a cousin up there and he says there is 2 feet of snow. Not sure if Im going, more than likely not, as the deck isnt loaded yet , and I have a few things I wanted to go over on the sled before I ride this season. Will post more info when my neighbor gets back. If he doesnt have any carnage might head up there next weekend. :d

going to c for myself today will post pics later

Let us know if ders SNOW!?

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guy who was bringin up a trailer 4 my buddy fliped his truck.....so anyhow long story short we didn't get up there, but were loaded and ready to go I'll post pics tomoral

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its calling for another 6" in town this week......:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes: is it worth a try at least get a road/trail ride out of it maybe.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok....so I'm a ass and forgot the camera had a great ride at goose tower today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d:d:d It didn't look good till we got there, we unloded at the Y at km27 and went down the road on the right. 2 feet in most places out of the sun it was defently worth going lots of snow in the foecast too!!:d:d:beer: ps good tires are a must as the road is very icy the last 15km

Last edited:
Top Bottom