swan hills 09/10

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I go out on the lake, there are marked snowmobile trails, and you can go to swan hills.

Ok, Just looking for some places to ride next weekend. Was thinking of Goose Tower ( Swan Hills), but would like to try something new. Not enough around Westlock YET... :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never made it out there hopin to go this weekend to. with the wind we had the drifts will be insane. if they got the wind there to.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
They definitely got wind up there. When I was up on Friday it was blowing and snowing hard. You couldn't see 5 feet in front of the truck in some spots. More snow coming this week hopefully...it should make for great riding at the Goose.

darinson

Reaction score
I don't know if u guys went on the lake at all but did u by chance pass 2 summits on shore on sat morning. I was out there this weekend too. If you stayed on the right side of the highway all the way to athabasca it was wind loaded and like 6 ft deep on friday night. I don't know if there's 20 cm's though. Edmonton has way more snow.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL so no one here has a digital camera and lives swan hills.....i need to know what conditions are like i wanna ride on SUNDAY!!!!!!

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL so no one here has a digital camera and lives swan hills.....i need to know what conditions are like i wanna ride on SUNDAY!!!!!!

it's good to go I've been up there twice and my friends went up after the snow storm they said gooose tower got another foot everywhere with 5 foot drifts!

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
before the storm

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 40

JamesZuk

Reaction score
Theres more than enough snow up at goose tower.... on graveyards right now but am looking to go hopefully soon.... I'll try to get a pic for ya!!!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if u guys went on the lake at all but did u by chance pass 2 summits on shore on sat morning. I was out there this weekend too. If you stayed on the right side of the highway all the way to athabasca it was wind loaded and like 6 ft deep on friday night. I don't know if there's 20 cm's though. Edmonton has way more snow.

YEA man that was us!!!! we went by them afew times. you have some nice looking sleds.

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread, but do any of you ride around Slave lake at all? We're up there for a few days over XMAs and I would like to take my kid out riding..... :)

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not in slave lake but will be around athabasca, will be gone for x-mas for sure but should be around the rest of the time. PM if you want to go out

SKIROULE

Reaction score
:dAnybody have an update on current conditions? We got a good dump in Edmonton over the last 2 days.

Top Bottom