suspicous ad - maybe a stolen sled being parted?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He responded to me and said everything is sold,,,, good deals are OK.... the 40grand boat for 7grand is a stretch,,,,

a lot of theese people are after your shipping money not even the big amount, so people fall for it and send the $500 or $1000 thinking something is coming then poof they are gone, they dont have any product they just steal the pics,, but some peeps figure they try there luck its only $500 for a 70% discount dream on

ajay

Reaction score
Had a deal going on a 2003 pickup but no replies after I said I would be in Quebec to view??? Theres tons of these adds on kijiji. :confused: BTW that add mysteriously disappeared???:confused:

This is a cashed copy was just listed Jan 31, now gone??"have 2007 summit x 800 R parts include complete motor,computer,carbs, track, chaincase, jackshaft, driveshaft, primary clutch, secondary clutch, all plastic in perfect condition with all factory decals intact, seat, jerry can kit, lefty throttle(goldfinger), handlebars, rear suspension skid,too much to list if you need something contact me and see if i have it or not parts have very low miles on them and will sell for approximately half price of new REASONABLE offers accepted!!!!!

Of course the tunnel is not for sale????

Last edited:

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a deal going on a 2003 pickup but no replies after I said I would be in Quebec to view??? Theres tons of these adds on kijiji. :confused: BTW that add mysteriously disappeared???:confused:

This is a cashed copy was just listed Jan 31, now gone??"have 2007 summit x 800 R parts include complete motor,computer,carbs, track, chaincase, jackshaft, driveshaft, primary clutch, secondary clutch, all plastic in perfect condition with all factory decals intact, seat, jerry can kit, lefty throttle(goldfinger), handlebars, rear suspension skid,too much to list if you need something contact me and see if i have it or not parts have very low miles on them and will sell for approximately half price of new REASONABLE offers accepted!!!!!

Of course the tunnel is not for sale????

that is what made me suspicous. The rear suspension is good, the plastics are all good but there is no tunnel?

must have been a very unusual accident.

ajay

Reaction score
Or no serial numbers to trace, but I think you can trace the motor number through BRP. I thought it funny he got the add deleted so fast, I place adds there all the time and they stay for weeks, maybe someone is on to him or got tipped. Or maybe its legit,,,,don't think so

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or no serial numbers to trace, but I think you can trace the motor number through BRP. I thought it funny he got the add deleted so fast, I place adds there all the time and they stay for weeks, maybe someone is on to him or got tipped. Or maybe its legit,,,,don't think so

he responded to me say n bumper and something else I asked for was gone,,

but ya its a bit wierd to not have the tunnel,,,, but he may have bought a dead motor on a rev chassis because his chassis was bent, then he swaped motor and has all parts remaining,, theese revs fold easy trust me I have bent 2,,, grrrrr

summit1000man

Reaction score
......also most of the adds on buysell.com are scams, i looked at a couple sleds and a couple pickup trucks and i got the same emails for all 4 vehicles (just diffrent names) thay say; send me the money and when i get it i will ship the truck/sled out to you and a bunch of stuff about how thay got a divorce and she was left with the truck/sled, and then a bunch of stuff about ebay

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the police are all over kijiji.

a friend of mine bought a set of tires and rims from a guy ( who clearly stole them now )

and when my friend went to list them on kijiji guess who set up the deal and met him on locationm

the ppoooolice

Top Bottom