Superclamps

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from a site sponsor, Full Lotus Decks or Holomis Intl. Pretty smoking deal, but I bought 4 fronts, 4 rears and about 10 boxes of super glides.

PJ440x

Reaction score
I bought mine from a site sponsor, Full Lotus Decks or Holomis Intl. Pretty smoking deal, but I bought 4 fronts, 4 rears and about 10 boxes of super glides.

I bought a 7' Full Lotus deck last year, I drove to Vernon to pick it up while sledding in the area. Great people to deal with!! Very happy with my purchase but I wish I had to pick up a couple of rear super clamps while I was there, never thought about it. What did you pay for the rears??:confused:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please post if you see them that cheap again. PM me even :)

actually found the bill tonight

IMAG0313.jpg

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
princess auto has superclamps on right now for 150 or so if anyone is interested

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the rear at PA are 149.00, ch!t I will sale mine for 100.00 bucks each must buy both cash. Ya if you can find any in summer left at PA blow them out, but lots are gone before then. Let me know.....

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u should see how good the old metal super clamp works !!! u can drive over them and they still work lol its too bad everything is made of plastic these days ...

Are there any issues with the older metal superclamps?

HID power

Reaction score
So, do you need 4 tie down points to be legall???

Is one superclamp on the skis considered 2 secured points?

then on rear superclamp makes 3....what are you guys doing for a 4rth? another rear clamp??? or what???

Top Bottom