Superclamps

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first year using the super clamps i got them with purchase of the sled deck this summer my question are they trust worthy because they clamping down a huge investment

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Chit happens enywhere and this was a slo-mo trip that was just a little scary!

The sled never moved and I have Randall's SuperClamps front and rear......I don't think the skimpy 1" cam-lock tie downs would have held that baby!

IMG_0848.jpg

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought a few things now from Royal Distributing. Had very good experiences with them. Not sure how competitive they are in pricing....

Super Clamps.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought a few things now from Royal Distributing. Had very good experiences with them. Not sure how competitive they are in pricing....

Super Clamps.....

Most dealers carry Superclamps. Don't support those azzhats.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most dealers carry Superclamps. Don't support those azzhats.

My dealer told me to go away when I wanted to buy some tether switches and come back in a few months.... So guess where I ordered them from.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know those things come with jacks if ya want to change a tire ... ya dont have to find a steep ditch
Chit happens enywhere and this was a slo-mo trip that was just a little scary!

The sled never moved and I have Randall's SuperClamps front and rear......I don't think the skimpy 1" cam-lock tie downs would have held that baby!

View attachment 136511

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have couple rear to sell, better deal then dealer, lol will see if another wants a couple and if not I will let you know. If you wait and go to sled show they always have good deal if you buy more then one.......what are the best deals out there that people know of.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
princess auto curtis. picked up the rears on the summer blow out deal for $37.50. got their last 2 here. if they would of had more. i would of bought them all.

Top Bottom