Superclamp Storage in Enclosed Trailer

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rigged up our enclosed trailer to work with front and rear superclapms. Looking for some sort of hanger system so I can hang the Superclamps on the wall for storage when they are not in use. Just wondering what other guys have used.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used the super hang all with the long hooks. 2 front clamps will fit and small bunjee cord to hold them down. The rear ones I will hang on the bottom hooks.

u8avugas.jpg

Last edited:

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Idea. Think I'll build a pattern for the burning table similar to a wakeboard rack to mount on the wall for holding superclamps.

wakeboardrack.jpg

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... on second thought, I may just continue to stand them up inside the tall skinny garbage can I have in the front corner.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it would be cool if someone made a bracket that you could close the clamp on the wall. esentially clamping it to the wall so it would be very secure.

Its a good idea when you thing about it, and a guy I know actually makes something that does this. But just to hang them up you will most likely have to adjust the hook height and then adjust it again to put it back on the sled. Just seems inconvenient.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rigged up our enclosed trailer to work with front and rear superclapms. Looking for some sort of hanger system so I can hang the Superclamps on the wall for storage when they are not in use. Just wondering what other guys have used.

I cut a slot in the bottom of my helmet cabinet and glued a couple pcs of a hockey stick underneath to clamp onto. Only had front clams though. Don't have trailer anymore or would post pics.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I install/sell an open cabinet for my customers that works great for Superclamps. Dimensions are 12" X 12" X 49.5" long. They are $135.00 + GST = $141.75 each and you can choose from the White or ATP finish. :beer:

Attachments

• Open Cabinet White #2.jpg
    Open Cabinet White #2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 457
  • Open Cabinet White #1.jpg
    Open Cabinet White #1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 452
  • Open Cabinet ATP #1.jpg
    Open Cabinet ATP #1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 456

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats some slick storage for the front clamps! Where did you find them?

JDen

Reaction score
Thats some slick storage for the front clamps! Where did you find them?

If you're referring to me, a buddy of mine in lloyd built them. They own a sign shop and have a CNC machine, and he's a creative little b*stard!lol. He has(or maybe had by now) 2 or 3 more sets of them he was selling, I think he was asking either 4 or 500 bucks for a set of 2(each rack holds 2 clamps) completely finished. Next time I talk to him I'll see if he still has them. It seems expensive, but they sure are nice!

JDen

Reaction score
Got 1 more set(2 racks that hold 2 clamps each). Powdercoated "sparkle white"(same as the ones in my trailer). If someone wants them for 500 bucks let me know. Been wrapped in foam since they came back from powdercoating.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're referring to me, a buddy of mine in lloyd built them. They own a sign shop and have a CNC machine, and he's a creative little b*stard!lol. He has(or maybe had by now) 2 or 3 more sets of them he was selling, I think he was asking either 4 or 500 bucks for a set of 2(each rack holds 2 clamps) completely finished. Next time I talk to him I'll see if he still has them. It seems expensive, but they sure are nice!

Haha, those were the same ones I was talking about. I guess we are talking about the same guy lol. A little too pricey for me.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it would be cool if someone made a bracket that you could close the clamp on the wall. esentially clamping it to the wall so it would be very secure.

A guy could just put a D-ring on the wall and close the clamp on it like when you tie down your sled I think. Might have to screw something on the wall to lift the clamp a little so that it tightens up when the lever is pulled. Couple strips of 2X4 would work .

JDen

Reaction score
A guy could just put a D-ring on the wall and close the clamp on it like when you tie down your sled I think. Might have to screw something on the wall to lift the clamp a little so that it tightens up when the lever is pulled. Couple strips of 2X4 would work .

That's definately an easy solution. Except I am VERY picky about stuff on my walls as I don't wan't any scuffs on them from anything rubbing or moving. If a guy has plywood walls or whatever then yes definately, but these white inside walls look like sh!t so fast if you're not careful, that's why I went the route I did. Each to their own though.:beer:

Top Bottom