Superchips Flashpaq tuner

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't find a definite yes or no answer on the net so I thought I would ask you guys on here.
Can a guy tune 2 trucks (both dodge diesels) at the same time with one tuner? I know I can tune lots of different a ones with it but just can't find if I can at the same time. Most of the tuners you need to put one truck back to stock then tune the other. But I seen an article that they tuned 2 mustangs at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nope, you can not.... The tuners memory records uploads/downloads, so as a result you can't download twice in a row... Some tuners even require the serial # entered into the tuner, and obviously only 1 serial # at a time.... Maybe some of the generic offshore little cheapie tuners might be able to download 2 vehicles? I don't know...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can. You have to buy another license from Superchips though. Costs 100$

You have to go to there site, pay, plug your Flaspaq into the USB with the cord that comes with it
and update it.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SC VIN locks the tuner to the truck,.. what year of Dodge trucks, flashpaq is inferior to EFILive or Edge

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SC VIN locks the tuner to the truck,.. what year of Dodge trucks, flashpaq is inferior to EFILive or Edge

An 05 and 06 dodge. The tuner is for those years. And yah EFIlive would be nice but I only paid a 100 bucks for the tuner.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed them and mine don't do that. I got to buy a second tuner. Oh well.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found out the hard way neil. I sold my truck and forgot to put it back to stock. I had to pay them the 100$ to unlock it. Then sold the tuner for 250$.

You might want to try and call them instead.

VanceM

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It works good in my truck. I just wanted to tune Laura's truck with it that's all. But I might not have to now!

Top Bottom