Superchargers - Anyone doing the Speedwerx kit?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedwerx is making the new procharger kit available this season - 210 HP on pump and no lag. Should be interesting, anyone doing one?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am considering it. Looked into it a few days ago. Just want to call them and ask some questions first. I'm not educated enough on superchargers for sleds. Is there pulleys involved??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked into it mainly cuz I love the power commander and autotune feature. Most easy tuner friendly fuel controller on the market. Bikeman has a turbo kit in the making using pcv and autotune. Just won't be released till next winter..But if this speedwerx kit isnt too complicated to tune for elevation I'm definetly ordering one.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to them at the sled show and the product looked good but 6 grand for a pump gas set up is kinda steep. I really like the idea of the supercharger due to constant charge temps though.

insaneboltrounder

Reaction score
Ever since they raised the price interest dropped right off. Have you seen it? Looks like ..... i dunno , it just doesnt belong.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am considering it. Looked into it a few days ago. Just want to call them and ask some questions first. I'm not educated enough on superchargers for sleds. Is there pulleys involved??

Yes there are pulley's involved.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever since they raised the price interest dropped right off. Have you seen it? Looks like ..... i dunno , it just doesnt belong.

I think it looks wicked all polished and sitting there, and if it makes HP who friggin cares what it looks like! I agree with you and assaltn, I thought the price would be more in line with supercharger pricing, I think the electronics to make it work is what is driving the cost maybe? I also like the constant charge temps and boost right off the bottom, no spool time. I am looking forward to seeing some run this winter, hopefully someone does one.

mildred

Reaction score
Pics are on speedwerx web site have been looking at it. had my 2012 m8 in revy last weekend it works great

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this kit available yet?? echo's website says:

"NOTE: This kit is currently UNDER DEVELOPMENT and will be released soon!"

maybe just slow in updating their website??

Top Bottom