Supercharged nytro guys

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the MCX one that Kyle didn't use on his turbo on your sled when I had it, but I guess Devon thought it was too loud. I really liked it.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the MCX one that Kyle didn't use on his turbo on your sled when I had it, but I guess Devon thought it was too loud. I really liked it.

Nice, looking for some summer upgrades ideas. It's Super quite right now, I see an oval pipe in the box of part I got but not sure what it was from...street bike I thought, just wondering what guys are putting under there nytros. Guess I could pop it on with the skid out right now and see.
As you know I can't just stick it out the back unless I remove the tunnel bad and I like it so I need to keep it in the tunnel.
Wanting a little more bark to scare off the competition right lol.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see an oval pipe in the box of part I got but not sure what it was from...street bike I thought,

That might be the one I had on there. It had a flange on it to bolt up to an MCX turbo, and I had an adapter made up to slip over the stock y-pipe, then something (don't remember exactly) to hold it in place in the tunnel.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an old pipe that looks like what you ran, no end on it but three bolt holes so once I get under there and have a look it will probity make sense. Might have to make make an intake piece for it and try it out.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an old pipe that looks like what you ran, no end on it but three bolt holes so once I get under there and have a look it will probity make sense. Might have to make make an intake piece for it and try it out.

There should be another short piece there with a matching flange that bolts to the muffler and slips over the y-pipe then gets a muffler clamp.

devonb

Reaction score
Yeah that's the mcx exhaust. It's pretty much a strait pipe. My ears would be ringing after a ride. Couldn't handle it anymore.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the mcx exhaust. It's pretty much a strait pipe. My ears would be ringing after a ride. Couldn't handle it anymore.

Pussy! :D I loved the way it sounded....and I'm old! Of course your aunt says I'm deaf too, so......?

Top Bottom