Sunday ride

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading out Sunday...say Whitecourt, Swan Hills, Long Lake??? My riding buds have pulled the chute on me so looking to get together for the day. I ride safe. Just looking for some play time.

cell: 916-8492

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading out Sunday...say Whitecourt, Swan Hills, Long Lake??? My riding buds have pulled the chute on me so looking to get together for the day. I ride safe. Just looking for some play time.

A bunch of us in Edson today, not sure about tomorrow.

Bugz

Reaction score
I would love to, but Cowtown is to far away. I'm heading out to Mclean Creek today if anyone else is going out, It would be great to hook up.

xcya

Reaction score

Sorry i missed the opportunity to go for a ride but was burned out from yestardays drags at laclabitche. If i would have known how bad it was going to turn out i would have went for a ride sat. and sunday insted.:(

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry i missed the opportunity to go for a ride but was burned out from yestardays drags at laclabitche. If i would have known how bad it was going to turn out i would have went for a ride sat. and sunday insted.:(

What do you mean bad? Not a good day?

My schedule has changed, and for the better. I'm definitely going to be a part of the Wetaskiwin drags this weekend.

xcya

Reaction score
The racing was fun but a lot of people where dissapointed with the way they teched. for example I was put in the pro stock class because my sled was long tracked? I have been racing for years in improved stock with it but not here. I didn't stand a chance.:rant: I was almost disqualified from racing at all because I removed my outer rear wheels, think about that? most sleds come stock that way now. They said it was a saftey issue:confused:. I wont be able to make the wetaskewin drags, going to mcbride for a ride. Have fun dude.:D

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The racing was fun but a lot of people where dissapointed with the way they teched. for example I was put in the pro stock class because my sled was long tracked? I have been racing for years in improved stock with it but not here. I didn't stand a chance.:rant: I was almost disqualified from racing at all because I removed my outer rear wheels, think about that? most sleds come stock that way now. They said it was a saftey issue:confused:. I wont be able to make the wetaskewin drags, going to mcbride for a ride. Have fun dude.:D

Had a few conversations with other racers who attended LLB races. Yikes!!! Sounds like it was not a fun race at all. I heard tech was crazy puting people into classes they had no place being. Like a mod 800 against a mod 1000?? How does that work!? Lots of waiting, lights not working and so on. All those I spoke to will not be going back. Everyone said it was not a "fun" race. Hope the organizers of the LLB races are listening.

xcya

Reaction score
That is exactly how I feel, won't be going back. Everything they told you is true, not much organizational skills. O well there's more to sledding than just racing.

Top Bottom